Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Intimate Wedding Pictures Were Sold For $2 M—Reports
By Sonalee singh | September 5, 2014 5:43 PM EST
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly charged $2 million to share their intimate wedding photos with the world. The nuptial snaps were sold to Hello! and People one week after the wedding. The pubications joined hands to shell out required cash for the exclusive snaps, according to further reports by NY Daily News. The photos of the couple for the magazine were taken by David James.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
This is not the first time that couple has sold off their private photos for a huge amount of money. In 2008, photos of Jolie and Pitt's with their twins Vivienne and Knox went for $14 million whereas birth of their daughter Shiloh fetched them $4 million. The net worth of the couple is $385 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth. Though the couple might be getting money to share their personal milestones, they are also quite generous when it comes to spending on humanitarian causes.
The couple launched their charity, Jolie-Pitt foundation in 2006 and during its launch made a contribution of $1 million to Doctors Without Borders and Global Action for Children, according to the reports. Meanwhile, Jolie and Pitt got married in France on April 23, 2014. The two tied a knot in the presence of their six kids and close family members. For the ceremony, Jolie wore a traditional white gown designed by Atelier Versace's master tailor Luigi Massi. The doodles and paintings of her kids were incorporated in the design of the gown.
"Luigi is like family to me and I couldn't imagine anyone else making this dress. He knows and cares for the children and it was great fun putting it together," Jolie told the Hello magazine about the choice her gown.
According to further reports, Jolie's brother James Haven sang the customary song "Here Comes the Bride" as she walked up the aisle. During the wedding, the couple paid homage to Jolie's late mother Marcheline Bertrand.
"Brad had a dedication to Marcheline engraved inside the chapel where we stood. Also I wore a little flower ring that was hers, and Jamie wore an angel pin from her jewelry box," Jolie further said to People about paying tribute to her mother
Jolie and Pitt have been in a relationship since 2005. The couple was extremely happy on their wedding day, as told to the magazine. They said that it was a fun day and a very special moment to share with their children. The popular couple of Hollywood are parents to six children namely, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Vivienne and Knox.
Pitt was previously married to Jennifer Aniston. The couple was in a five-year wedlock before they called it quits. Currently, Aniston is in a relationship with "The Leftover" star Justin Theroux. The two are engaged and are yet to tie the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up