Liberty Ross Says Her Relation With Rupert Sanders Was Like Brother And Sister When He Cheated With Kristen Stewart
By nidhi tewari | September 5, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Liberty Ross says she has no problem with "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart who was involved in a cheating scandal with her husband Rupert Sanders. The former British model hinted that her relationship with Rupert was more of a "brother-sister" kind when his brief fling with Kristen happened and their life as a couple was not evolving.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
"Rupert and I were together since we were very, very young. I was 18 - essentially, I married my first boyfriend. I always used to say we were more like brother and sister anyway. We'd been together for so long, we weren't really evolving together as a couple so much," revealed Liberty to the latest issue of Harpers Bazaar magazine.
The Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders cheating scandal happened in 2012 when they both were working on the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" which was his directorial debut. The two were photographed kissing.
Ever since the cheating episode of her husband, Liberty has really moved on in her life both personally and professionally in these two years. The 35-year-old is currently dating billionaire Jimmy Iovine, the co-founder of Interscope Records and of Beats Electronics. Ross called him "an amazing, creative guy" and "a very special human being." Lovine and Ross have been together for more than a year now.
In her professional life, Ross has made her foray into the fashion world and launched the new "Genetic X Liberty Ross" denim collection. The mother of two children threw a private launch party at Annabel's night club in London that was attended by socialite Kim Kardashian. Ross looked chic and stylish in a black and white striped trouser suit at the launch. Kim graced the occasion with a stylish leather skirt and white top. Check out her launch party pictures here.
Ross was a professional model before she entered into marriage with Sanders and gave up her career to raise their two kids. She has used her knowledge from the fashion world to create her new collection.
"I've tried to use the knowledge I've learned in fittings with incredible designers like Karl Lagerfeld or Tom Ford. You watch how they work and that's such a privilege. The lines of the jacket I designed were very much inspired by early McQueen," revealed Liberty to the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy