‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont & Arya Stark In Braavos
By Riza Ornos | September 5, 2014 4:58 PM EST
With HBO's series diverting its story from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, "Game of Thrones" season 5 spoilers feature Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark prepping for their scenes for the upcoming season. Played by Emmy-winner Peter Dinklage and Maisie Williams, the two GOT actors were spotted in costume in the latest filming locations.
Actor Peter Dinklage from the HBO series "Game of Thrones" arrives at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California August 25, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Based on a recent pictures taken from "Game of Thrones" shooting locations, Tyrion and Jorah Mormont, played by Ian Glen, were caught doing a scene together. Currently filming on the show's Antrim set, the two characters of the show will be a forming a close friendship after they were sold as slaves based on Martin's book "A Dance With Dragons."
In another GOT set, Arya Stark was spotted in Kastel Gomilica in Croatia where she is shooting some scenes in Braavos. Thanks to a Reddit user who took the snaps of the cast members, fans of shows and the books can now conclude that the show's creators will be departing from its original material.
During the season 4's finale, Tryon sailed away from Kings Landing after killing Tywin, Arya Stark used her priced coin to book passage to Braavos and Jorah Mormont was exiled by Daenerys Targaryen. With Arya sailing to Braavos and Tryion and Jorah fleeing across the Narrow Sea, the three characters will wind up in the same location based on the fan's pictures.
"Frontloading the interesting pairing of Tyrion and Jorah - with the exciting prospect of the terrific actors playing them sharing a lot of screen time - points toward even more meddling with the source novels' layout," reports Screen Rant. "This presumably will also mean the inclusion of more material that isn't in the books at all, which is the best way to keep everyone surprised and coming back for more."
While Arya's role is secured for the next season, Brad Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) and his ever loyal companion, Hodor (Kristian Nairn), are not joining the massive cast for season 5. The two stars are going to take a year off from playing their roles but will return for the sixth season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fan Theories: Stannis’ Dream Of The Iron Throne [Spoilers]
- Most Male Sex Workers In Australia Get Clients From Online Escort Sites, Not On Streets
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Book Get Passionate New Cover With Lead Character's Love Making Scene
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fan Predictions - Daenerys And The Khalasar of Khal Jhaqo [Spoilers]
- MH370 Search Update: Aviation Expert Reportedly Solves Mystery Of Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced