‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Interactive eMagazine Launched [Watch ‘Grooting' Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | September 5, 2014 3:43 PM EST
The official "Guardians of the Galaxy" interactive eMagazine has been launched. The eMagazine is licensed by Skyreader Media Inc and is available for purchase from Apple iTunes. Fans of the franchise can get to read more about their favourite characters and see how the movie was made.
Costumed attendees dressed as characters from Guardians of the Galaxy are seen during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 24, 2014.
Readers will be able to see both the heroes and the villains from the world of "Guardians of the Galaxy." The interactive capabilities of the magazine include unmasking Star-Lord, firing Rocket Raccoon's weapon and the Cosmic-Rod of Ronan the Accuser. Fans can also explore the "Guardians of the Galaxy" universe in Peter Quill's spaceship, the Milano.
The magazine will also include never-before-seen concept art images from the movie. Readers can explore all the weapons used in the movie and learn more about the different planets and locations that are featured in the movie.
The magazine will also include an interview from the director, James Gunn. The director has already been given the go ahead for a "Guardians of the Galaxy" sequel and he will once again be donning the hat as the writer and director for the upcoming movie. He was at the Dragon Con event recently promoting his film. He led a group of people to do some "grooting."
"Guardians of the Galaxy" 2 is slated to be released on July 28, 2017. The plot and the cast for the movie are still unknown at this time. The movie is expected to reveal the real father of the character Peter Quill. The super heroes are expected to return along with Yondu and his Ravagers.
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" eMagazine is priced at $2.99 and is rated 12+ for the mild violence and mature content. The total file size is 303 MB and requires iOS 5.1.1 or later to work. The file can be downloaded using the iPad.
Skyreader Media also announced that the company will be coming up with more updates and content for "Guardians of the Galaxy" fans. The success of the movie at the box office has led to a demand by the fans for more content from the franchise.
More Articles to Read
'Guardians of the Galaxy' 2—No More 'Earthlings' [Read]
'Fast and Furious' 7: Vin Diesel Reveals Extreme Training Picture [Read]
'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked Images And Production Update: Unsullied Prepare for Battle Scene [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast