'Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire' Get A New Trailer, Pre-order Details And Download File Size
By Gel Galang | September 5, 2014 2:08 PM EST
The expected "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" CoroCoro leaks have not yet been released for the month, though there are some new announcements for Nintendo's new title. It seems pre-order bonuses have been announced for Japan alongside a new trailer. It shows off a couple of the Mega Evolutions coming with the title as well as the new starter Pokemons. Some gameplay shots are also featured in the trailer as well as a mention of the exciting trainer battles.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Gamers can also see the five gym leaders as well as the Teams Magma and Aqua for "Pokemon Omega Ruby" and "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire," respectively. A sneak peek of Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre has also been shown off. Secret bases, which are making a comeback, the Pokemon Contest Live with Contestant Lisa and the Pikachu Cosplay have all been showcased as part of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
Trusted Pokemon source Serebii reports the pre-order period for Japan begins on Sept. 20, with the special figurines of the Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon as bonuses for pre-ordering. There is even a bonus of getting a special double pack of the games and 100 Potions via two serial codes for each of the game, all for only 9,142 yen.
Downloading the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" between Nov. 21 and 30 will give gamers 12 Quick Balls. And the shiny Beldum event will be happening from Nov. 21 to Jan. 14.
Another revelation for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" is the download size once it's released on the Nintendo 3DS. Serebii reveals "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will take up 1.8 GB of space when players download it straight from the eShop.
For Europe, pre-orders come in the form of limited edition Steelbooks for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." These Steelbook cases feature the two legendary Pokemons, and according to My Nintendo News, pre-ordering will get gamers some sweet bonuses.
When players pre-order a copy of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" via the Official Nintendo U.K. Store, they can get the steelbook as well as a legendary figurine. Specifically, those getting the "Pokemon Omega Ruby" will get Primal Groudon while those getting "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire" will get Primal Kyogre.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues