'Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire' Get A New Trailer, Pre-order Details And Download File Size
By Gel Galang | September 5, 2014 2:08 PM EST
The expected "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" CoroCoro leaks have not yet been released for the month, though there are some new announcements for Nintendo's new title. It seems pre-order bonuses have been announced for Japan alongside a new trailer. It shows off a couple of the Mega Evolutions coming with the title as well as the new starter Pokemons. Some gameplay shots are also featured in the trailer as well as a mention of the exciting trainer battles.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Gamers can also see the five gym leaders as well as the Teams Magma and Aqua for "Pokemon Omega Ruby" and "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire," respectively. A sneak peek of Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre has also been shown off. Secret bases, which are making a comeback, the Pokemon Contest Live with Contestant Lisa and the Pikachu Cosplay have all been showcased as part of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
Trusted Pokemon source Serebii reports the pre-order period for Japan begins on Sept. 20, with the special figurines of the Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon as bonuses for pre-ordering. There is even a bonus of getting a special double pack of the games and 100 Potions via two serial codes for each of the game, all for only 9,142 yen.
Downloading the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" between Nov. 21 and 30 will give gamers 12 Quick Balls. And the shiny Beldum event will be happening from Nov. 21 to Jan. 14.
Another revelation for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" is the download size once it's released on the Nintendo 3DS. Serebii reveals "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will take up 1.8 GB of space when players download it straight from the eShop.
For Europe, pre-orders come in the form of limited edition Steelbooks for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." These Steelbook cases feature the two legendary Pokemons, and according to My Nintendo News, pre-ordering will get gamers some sweet bonuses.
When players pre-order a copy of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" via the Official Nintendo U.K. Store, they can get the steelbook as well as a legendary figurine. Specifically, those getting the "Pokemon Omega Ruby" will get Primal Groudon while those getting "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire" will get Primal Kyogre.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- iPhone 6 Released: The 5 Biggest and Best Smartphones Of 2014: Their Best Features And Price Comparisons
- Xbox One News: Playable Games In Browser And Possible ‘Gears of War’ Exclusivity Reported
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Smart Pen Revealed As Gear Blink Gets Possible March 2015 Launch Date
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica