Kate Middleton Pregnant After Miscarriage Reports: Duchess Drinking Wine, Solo Malta Trip & Prince Harry’s Birthday Bash Confirms No Pregnancy
September 5, 2014 2:05 PM EST
Kate Middleton Pregnant After Miscarriage Reports: Duchess Drinking Wine, Solo Malta Trip & Prince Harry’s Birthday Bash Confirms No Pregnancy [PHOTOS]
Representing Queen Elizabeth for her first solo trip to Malta, Kate Middleton upcoming royal visit to the island nation confirms no pregnancy after her reported miscarriage. Together with Prince William and sister, Pippa Middleton, the Duchess is busy preparing for Prince Harry's birthday bash this weekend.
The Duchess of Cambridge ongoing pregnancy after miscarriage speculations has reached into its all-time high with reports that she is currently pregnant with her second child. Spotted recently with Prince William on their romantic countryside date, the Duchess was reportedly drinking wine that she will not do if she is carrying a child.
"William, who was driving, ordered a lime and soda while Kate, wearing cropped jeans, a black jumper and her trademark black wedges, sipped on a white wine spritzer", according to Express exclusive report.
Currently enjoying their month-long vacation, Prince William and Kate Middleton are spearheading Prince Harry's party in celebration of his 30th birthday. The exclusive Kensington Palace event is reportedly inviting 30 guests including Harry's new flame, Camilla Thurlaw, who just returned from their romantic St. Tropez vacation.
Embarking on her first solo trip without her husband, Kate Middleton is scheduled to fly to the Mediterranean island on Sept. 20 to 21 for a two-day royal visit. Joining the island nation for its 50th anniversary of its independence from the U.K., the brunette is the country's guest of honour.
The two-day full-packed tour includes the Duchess to stay at the San Anton Palace, Malta's president official residence and an official meeting with Coleiro Preca and Prime Minister Joseph Muscat. After the meeting, the royal will be watching a military-themed presentation and check a number of historical documents including an original citation awarding the George Cross to Malta in 1942.
"Kate will also meet with both workers at government's Agenzija Zghazagh, or Agency for Youth and some of the children who utilize its programs", E! Online reports. "Then it's off on a walk through Vittoriosa Square to get to the Church of St. Lawrence to view Maltese art, after that she will take a boat tour via the Grand Harbor".
Kate's whirlwind trip to Malta and hosting a party for Prince Harry proves that she is not currently pregnant. But based on reports, the royal couple is keen to have more children but with their current schedule pregnancy number two will just have to wait.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family