Pippa Middleton Stealing Kate Middleton’s Style, Duchess Enlist Sister To Organize Prince Harry’s B-day Bash
By Riza Ornos | September 5, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Rubbing shoulders with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton is stealing the Duchess' demure style in the 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards. With Prince Harry's 30th birthday coming up, the younger Middleton was enlisted by Kate to help organize the exclusive bash in Kensington Palace.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches the women's singles tennis match between Angelique Kerber of Germany and Heather Watson of Britain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in centre court, London June 26, 2014.
With so many risqué fashion on the red carpet, Pippa chose to wear an elegant pale pink sequinned dress by Hugo Boss. Exuding the 1930's vibe, the 30-year-old brunette complemented her look with a box clutch, diamond oval hoop earrings and bracelet, with a matching strappy metallic pumps.
Kate's sister was on the event to present the Innovator of the Year award that went to Fortnum & Mason Chief Executive Ewan Venters. Without her stockbroker boyfriend, Nico Jackson, the socialite was seated next to Conde Nast International President Coleridge as one of the guest of honours.
Held at the Opera House, London, the annual award show features a throng of A-list stars and fashion hot shots including "Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch, who got the Actor of the Year award. Other celebs who are in the star-studded event are Douglas Booth, Richard Madden, Jamie Dornan, Gerard Butler, Collin Firth, Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevigne and Ringo Star.
Together with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Pippa Middleton is one of the few people who are prepping for Prince Harry's birthday bash. Turning the big 3-0 on Sept. 15, the ginger-haired royal is busy preparing for his Invictus Game that he left it to the royal couple to plan for his party.
"There are also rumors that none other than Pippa Middleton and Harry's BFF Guy Pelly are putting together a smaller fete for the redheaded royal this coming weekend," E! Online reports. "Considering Pippa's background in party planning, the bash will most certainly be a night to remember!"
The exclusive 30-pax event is reportedly happening this weekend with Harry's new flame, Camilla Thurlaw, as one of the guests. No reports yet if the celebrant's ex-girlfriends Cressida Bonas and newly engaged Chelsy Davy are coming to the bash.
Prince Harry is set to kick off the Invictus Game on Sept. 10 to 14, a sporting event for men and women who are wounded, injured and sick service personnel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand