Pippa Middleton Stealing Kate Middleton’s Style, Duchess Enlist Sister To Organize Prince Harry’s B-day Bash
By Riza Ornos | September 5, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Rubbing shoulders with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton is stealing the Duchess' demure style in the 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards. With Prince Harry's 30th birthday coming up, the younger Middleton was enlisted by Kate to help organize the exclusive bash in Kensington Palace.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches the women's singles tennis match between Angelique Kerber of Germany and Heather Watson of Britain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in centre court, London June 26, 2014.
With so many risqué fashion on the red carpet, Pippa chose to wear an elegant pale pink sequinned dress by Hugo Boss. Exuding the 1930's vibe, the 30-year-old brunette complemented her look with a box clutch, diamond oval hoop earrings and bracelet, with a matching strappy metallic pumps.
Kate's sister was on the event to present the Innovator of the Year award that went to Fortnum & Mason Chief Executive Ewan Venters. Without her stockbroker boyfriend, Nico Jackson, the socialite was seated next to Conde Nast International President Coleridge as one of the guest of honours.
Held at the Opera House, London, the annual award show features a throng of A-list stars and fashion hot shots including "Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch, who got the Actor of the Year award. Other celebs who are in the star-studded event are Douglas Booth, Richard Madden, Jamie Dornan, Gerard Butler, Collin Firth, Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevigne and Ringo Star.
Together with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Pippa Middleton is one of the few people who are prepping for Prince Harry's birthday bash. Turning the big 3-0 on Sept. 15, the ginger-haired royal is busy preparing for his Invictus Game that he left it to the royal couple to plan for his party.
"There are also rumors that none other than Pippa Middleton and Harry's BFF Guy Pelly are putting together a smaller fete for the redheaded royal this coming weekend," E! Online reports. "Considering Pippa's background in party planning, the bash will most certainly be a night to remember!"
The exclusive 30-pax event is reportedly happening this weekend with Harry's new flame, Camilla Thurlaw, as one of the guests. No reports yet if the celebrant's ex-girlfriends Cressida Bonas and newly engaged Chelsy Davy are coming to the bash.
Prince Harry is set to kick off the Invictus Game on Sept. 10 to 14, a sporting event for men and women who are wounded, injured and sick service personnel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 New Teaser Video, Spoilers: ‘Don’t Hesitate, They Won’t’
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation