Beyonce's 33rd Birthday Celebrations: Jay Z Hires $800,000 Per Week Luxury Yacht For Pampering Bey In South France [PHOTOS/ViIDEO]
September 5, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Beyonce's 33rd Birthday Celebrations: Jay Z Hires $800,000 Per Week Luxury Yacht For Pampering Bey In South France
Brushing off the recent divorce rumours, pop star Beyonce reportedly celebrated her 33rd birthday with husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy in South of France, new reports are suggesting. The "XO" singer and her family were spotted touching down at the Bastia-Poretta airport in Corsica to celebrate her big day on September 4, the media reports state.
For the celebrations, the power couple has hired a luxury yacht in South France that costs a whopping $800,000 per week, E! Online reports. Jay Z also paid a hefty tip of 500 pounds to the waitress who served them on their private jet, revealed the website. The couple will spend rest of the coming days on the luxurious yacht before they return to perform at the final shows of their "On The Run" tour on September 12 and September 13 in Paris.
Beyonce also posted a throwback picture on the website on her birthday. The picture shows an excited baby Beyonce, who looks not more than 5 or 6 years of age, smiling for the camera with a birthday hat. Check out the lovely picture here.
The birthday girl also got a surprise birthday cake and wishes from her staff at Parkwood Entertainment. Queen Bey posted the video of someone cutting the a slice of the birthday cake accompanied by the following message. Check out the video below.
"It's B Day! The Parkwood Entertainment family has taken over a small slice of Beyonce.com to send a special birthday wish. Happy Birthday, Beyoncé and may this new year of life be sweeter than them all!"
Beyonce and Jay Z have been rumoured to have hit a rough patch in their lives ever since the two kicked off their joint "On the Run" tour in July. Media reports suggested that the couple will head for a split. But Bey and Jay Z are proving it all wrong with their recent pictures. Bey, Jay and Blue Ivy looked very much a happy family at their recent MTV Video Music Awards appearance in Los Angeles. Check out the video here.
There have been no official reports of their separation. The couple also followed their old tradition of celebrating Beyonce's birthday by going on a holiday together. "Going away for Beyoncé's birthday in September is a tradition they have. It's a chance to get some quality time together and relax far from worries about their crazy work schedules," a source close to the couple revealed to E! Online.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’