‘Star Wars’ 7 Leaks Compiled: Tatooine Millennium Falcon and Plot [Spoilers]
By Sachin Trivedi | September 5, 2014 1:01 PM EST
"Star Wars" 7 has been plagued with "leaks." Images from the sets of Tatooine, the Millennium Falcon and the new villain have been revealed to the fans. Elements of the plot of the movie have also been made available. The movie is slated to be released on Dec 18, 2015. [Spoiler Alert]
A person wearing a costume to resemble the Star Wars character of Boba Fett crosses the street during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 25, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
One of the very first leaks of "Star Wars" 7 was from the sets showing the planet Tatooine. The leaks appeared on TMZ. The images show that the director has chosen to go with practical effects over computer animation in the movie.
Elements of the plot of the movie later emerged online, telling the fans how the upcoming movie is going to start. Traditionally a "Star Wars" movie starts with a text explaining the context and recent events in the movie to the viewers. The text is placed with space and stars in the background. At the end of the text viewers got to see a spaceship.
That may change in "Star Wars" 7. According to a report by Badass Digest, the text crawl in the movie will end with a severed hand floating in space. The hand will reportedly by clenching a light saber and will eventually fall on a desert planet.
Daisy Ridley and John Boyega discover the light saber and realize it belongs to Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. They go on a quest to find Luke and meet Han Solo and Chewbacca. The two are not flying the spaceship Millennium Falcon. Meanwhile, evil forces are busy building a super weapon on an ice planet. The weapon will reportedly be capable of destroying entire solar systems. The new villain in the movie is reported to be a Sith Inquisitor. Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are also reportedly featuring in the movie.
The director of "Star Wars" 7, J.J. Abrams posted a message on Twitter via Bad Robots saying that some people are making ridiculous claims that the Millennium Falcon will be featuring in the movie. He also hoped that leaks from the movie would stop.
But images of the Millennium Falcon appeared online. The images posted on Mintinbox, show the interiors of the famous spaceship. The cockpit and the corridor of the spaceship can be seen in the leaked images.
The plot of "Star Wars" 7 has been set 30 years after episode 6. The cast members from the original trilogy who will be reprising their roles include Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill.
More Articles to Read
'Fast and Furious' 7: Vin Diesel Reveals Extreme Training Picture [Read]
'Guardians of the Galaxy' 2 - No More 'Earthlings' [Read]
'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked Images And Production Update: Unsullied Prepare for Battle Scene [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced