Kaley Cuoco-Ryan Sweeting Divorce Reports: Couple Fought At HBO Emmy Party
By Tanya Diente | September 5, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Kaley Cuoco's marriage to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting is reportedly heading for a divorce as sources claimed they are always fighting even during the HBO Emmy Party.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting from the CBS sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, arrive at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California August 25, 2014.
An insider told Life and Style magazine that the couple is always at each other's throat. Just only eight months into their marriage, they are reportedly always fighting.The source said that they "get into these knockout and drag-out fights."
The couple allegedly also had a huge fight at the HBO Emmy after-party last week, on Aug. 25. Another source claimed that they were very angry while they were arguing with each other.
"Kaley was shaking her head, turning red. She looked like she was going to cry", another insider told the publication.
The "Big Bang Theory" actress reportedly drank rosé on the event and in a whisper, begged Ryan Sweeting not to leave her. Then she got up to go to the bathroom. When she was gone the first insider claimed Ryan mocked himself dead over her actions.
The insider said that after Kaley walked away, Ryan put his finger to his head and pretended to shoot himself twice.
If Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco are heading for a divorce, apparently it is not something the couple wants to show to the media. The actress has been posting happy snapshots of her and Ryan on her account.
Likewise in an interview with Women's Health Magazine, the subject of divorce was not apparent in her statements when she claimed she "loves being married" to her husband. She also raved praises about Ryan Sweeting.
"He is always there; my friend is always with me. I have someone to eat with, to talk to, to have a drink with, to cry with, to be anything I need to be", he said in reference to her husband.
Additionally, she claimed she loves to "say the word husband all the time" and admits to be in a happy marriage.
Unless further proven, Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting may not be heading for a divorce. The couple has also remained mum on reports pertaining to their alleged fights.
Source: YouTube/ABC News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best