Harry Styles Be Warned: Lily Allen Wants To Chop Of One Direction Singer's Hair
By Diadem Pambid | September 5, 2014 10:58 AM EST
Harry Styles' good looks is not only thanks to his gorgeous green eyes but his luscious mane as well. Yet, Lily Allen wants the despair of "Directioners" because she wants nothing but to chop off Styles' lovely locks.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during the London Fashion Week.
"Directioners" adore Harry Styles mane. In fact, there's already a Tumblr blog and Twitter handle dedicated to the British singers' mane. Styles' hair has grown so long that even his stylist, Lou Teasdale admits that she rarely styles his mane before a shoot.
"Harry wakes up like that! Sometimes I don't even see him before a shoot," stated Lou.
In fact, according to the 1D stylist, the boys don't really need much work on their hair. Lou adds that the boys' looks are "pretty much good to go." Yet, for singer Lily Allen, all she wants is a pair of scissors to chop off Harry Styles' luscious locks. In an interview with Now magazine, Lily Allen admitted to having issues with Styles hair.
"Hah! That's a bit leading isn't it!? Um, Harry Styles - I would LOVE to cut all his hair off!" stated Lily in the exclusive interview.
Lily failed to explain of course what kind of cut and why she'd want to cut off all of Harry's hair. For now, Harry Styles has been warned. Best to steer clear from Lily Allen if he wants to keep his charming mane of hair of which has grown to the extent of touching his shoulders.
In other Harry Styles related news, a number of fans voted for Miley Cyrus to be the next girlfriend of the British singer. Miley beat the likes of Katy Perry and Selena Gomez for the spot. On the other hand, Harry's collaboration with Ariana Grande on the song, "A Little Bit of My Heart" has got fans riled up.
The song is yet to be released but with Grande saying all good things about it, "Arianators" and "Directioners" just can't wait for the songs' debut.
"I was very touched. It's about loving somebody so much that you're willing to share them with somebody else and being OK with that," shared Grande to Heat magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots