Harry Styles Be Warned: Lily Allen Wants To Chop Of One Direction Singer's Hair
By Diadem Pambid | September 5, 2014 10:58 AM EST
Harry Styles' good looks is not only thanks to his gorgeous green eyes but his luscious mane as well. Yet, Lily Allen wants the despair of "Directioners" because she wants nothing but to chop off Styles' lovely locks.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during the London Fashion Week.
"Directioners" adore Harry Styles mane. In fact, there's already a Tumblr blog and Twitter handle dedicated to the British singers' mane. Styles' hair has grown so long that even his stylist, Lou Teasdale admits that she rarely styles his mane before a shoot.
"Harry wakes up like that! Sometimes I don't even see him before a shoot," stated Lou.
In fact, according to the 1D stylist, the boys don't really need much work on their hair. Lou adds that the boys' looks are "pretty much good to go." Yet, for singer Lily Allen, all she wants is a pair of scissors to chop off Harry Styles' luscious locks. In an interview with Now magazine, Lily Allen admitted to having issues with Styles hair.
"Hah! That's a bit leading isn't it!? Um, Harry Styles - I would LOVE to cut all his hair off!" stated Lily in the exclusive interview.
Lily failed to explain of course what kind of cut and why she'd want to cut off all of Harry's hair. For now, Harry Styles has been warned. Best to steer clear from Lily Allen if he wants to keep his charming mane of hair of which has grown to the extent of touching his shoulders.
In other Harry Styles related news, a number of fans voted for Miley Cyrus to be the next girlfriend of the British singer. Miley beat the likes of Katy Perry and Selena Gomez for the spot. On the other hand, Harry's collaboration with Ariana Grande on the song, "A Little Bit of My Heart" has got fans riled up.
The song is yet to be released but with Grande saying all good things about it, "Arianators" and "Directioners" just can't wait for the songs' debut.
"I was very touched. It's about loving somebody so much that you're willing to share them with somebody else and being OK with that," shared Grande to Heat magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored