Harry Styles Be Warned: Lily Allen Wants To Chop Of One Direction Singer's Hair
By Diadem Pambid | September 5, 2014 10:58 AM EST
Harry Styles' good looks is not only thanks to his gorgeous green eyes but his luscious mane as well. Yet, Lily Allen wants the despair of "Directioners" because she wants nothing but to chop off Styles' lovely locks.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during the London Fashion Week.
"Directioners" adore Harry Styles mane. In fact, there's already a Tumblr blog and Twitter handle dedicated to the British singers' mane. Styles' hair has grown so long that even his stylist, Lou Teasdale admits that she rarely styles his mane before a shoot.
"Harry wakes up like that! Sometimes I don't even see him before a shoot," stated Lou.
In fact, according to the 1D stylist, the boys don't really need much work on their hair. Lou adds that the boys' looks are "pretty much good to go." Yet, for singer Lily Allen, all she wants is a pair of scissors to chop off Harry Styles' luscious locks. In an interview with Now magazine, Lily Allen admitted to having issues with Styles hair.
"Hah! That's a bit leading isn't it!? Um, Harry Styles - I would LOVE to cut all his hair off!" stated Lily in the exclusive interview.
Lily failed to explain of course what kind of cut and why she'd want to cut off all of Harry's hair. For now, Harry Styles has been warned. Best to steer clear from Lily Allen if he wants to keep his charming mane of hair of which has grown to the extent of touching his shoulders.
In other Harry Styles related news, a number of fans voted for Miley Cyrus to be the next girlfriend of the British singer. Miley beat the likes of Katy Perry and Selena Gomez for the spot. On the other hand, Harry's collaboration with Ariana Grande on the song, "A Little Bit of My Heart" has got fans riled up.
The song is yet to be released but with Grande saying all good things about it, "Arianators" and "Directioners" just can't wait for the songs' debut.
"I was very touched. It's about loving somebody so much that you're willing to share them with somebody else and being OK with that," shared Grande to Heat magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks