Selena Gomez Confirms Being Single In ODE Interview at Adidas NEO Fashion Show [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | September 5, 2014 10:13 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez caused quite the frenzy online when they were once again spotted together. However, it seems that the "Jelena" couple is once again on the rocks. During the Adidas NEO fashion show, Gomez confirmed she's single.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The "Jelena" reunion was short lived following the ATV accident in Canada. Bieber's legal team have handled the case claiming the paparazzi are to blame as reported by CTV News Ca.
"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's peaceful retreat in Stratford this weekend was unfortunately disrupted by the unwelcome presence of paparazzi. This has regrettably resulted in charges of dangerous driving and assault," said the statement released by Justin's legal team Tuesday afternoon.
On the other hand, Selena Gomez has gone ahead to focus on her Adidas NEO fashion show. The "Come & Get It" singer made the first ever "tweet-powered" fashion show. "Selenators" played a big part of the Adidas NEO fashion runway from clothes, to make up to the song played during the models' cat walk. Obviously, the show was one heck of a hit.
Yet, the most surprising part of the show was Selena's interview with ODE, On Demand Entertainment. Aside from talking about the fashion show, the songstress took a dig at on-and-off again beau, Justin Bieber.
"I live for a good boyfriend t-shirt, even if I don't have one," stated Gomez referring to a black studded loose black tee, adding, "I Just want this feeling, so I love this cute, fun, baggy look with the little rolled-up sleeves."
Gomez's statements once again confirm that the "Jelena" couple is on the rocks. Until of course the next reconciliation, Justin and Selena are making fans question what the real deal is between them. As for the Adidas NEO collection by Selena Gomez, check out the "tweet-powered" show by MTV.
Check out Selena's interview with ODE below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’