Selena Gomez Confirms Being Single In ODE Interview at Adidas NEO Fashion Show [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | September 5, 2014 10:13 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez caused quite the frenzy online when they were once again spotted together. However, it seems that the "Jelena" couple is once again on the rocks. During the Adidas NEO fashion show, Gomez confirmed she's single.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The "Jelena" reunion was short lived following the ATV accident in Canada. Bieber's legal team have handled the case claiming the paparazzi are to blame as reported by CTV News Ca.
"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's peaceful retreat in Stratford this weekend was unfortunately disrupted by the unwelcome presence of paparazzi. This has regrettably resulted in charges of dangerous driving and assault," said the statement released by Justin's legal team Tuesday afternoon.
On the other hand, Selena Gomez has gone ahead to focus on her Adidas NEO fashion show. The "Come & Get It" singer made the first ever "tweet-powered" fashion show. "Selenators" played a big part of the Adidas NEO fashion runway from clothes, to make up to the song played during the models' cat walk. Obviously, the show was one heck of a hit.
Yet, the most surprising part of the show was Selena's interview with ODE, On Demand Entertainment. Aside from talking about the fashion show, the songstress took a dig at on-and-off again beau, Justin Bieber.
"I live for a good boyfriend t-shirt, even if I don't have one," stated Gomez referring to a black studded loose black tee, adding, "I Just want this feeling, so I love this cute, fun, baggy look with the little rolled-up sleeves."
Gomez's statements once again confirm that the "Jelena" couple is on the rocks. Until of course the next reconciliation, Justin and Selena are making fans question what the real deal is between them. As for the Adidas NEO collection by Selena Gomez, check out the "tweet-powered" show by MTV.
Check out Selena's interview with ODE below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown