Iggy Azalea Hangs Out With Dennis Rodman At MTV's ‘House Of Style’; Rodman Calls Out Nick Young For Not Putting A Ring On Iggy
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 5, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Iggy Azalea was tasked to interview National Basketball Association (NBA) legend Dennis Rodman on her MTV show "House of Style" about his unique style and its impact on the younger basketball players. At one point, Dennis made Iggy feel a little bit awkward, but she seemed amused at his questioning, involving her boyfriend Nick Young and why the Los Angeles Lakers star hasn't proposed to her yet.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Dennis shared a snap of his meeting with Iggy on Instagram. "Great time shooting @mtv #HouseOfStyle host @iggyazalea @princemarketing," Rodman wrote on Instagram.
According to Dennis, he has his own sense of style. He is independent, and he can simply wear anything that he feels like wearing. He encouraged young players to experiment with new and different fashion statements. Even though, no other basketball athlete has done the look that he has sported in the past, such as wearing fake eyelashes and make-up or even wearing a wedding gown, Dennis has helped open doors for other people. In terms of NBA style icons, Dennis told Iggy that there isn't really anyone in particular that he looks up to, but he said he likes the clothing styles and trends during the 1970s. Iggy had a little more talks with Dennis and discussed his first appearance at the show with Cindy Crawford before segueing into her boyfriend Nick's fashion choices.
As Iggy talked about Game Day style, Dennis teased Nick for not proposing to Iggy.
"No ring, Nick," Dennis said while grabbing and flashing Iggy's hand.
Then, a clip of Nick sharing tips about his swag style was shown. MTV followed Nick to give the viewers an idea of the rituals that he has to go through to prep himself for an event.
In July, it was announced that Iggy will be the new host of the reboot of MTV's House of Style. Supermodel Cindy Crawford was the show's host in its inaugural season. In addition to Dennis, other celebrities have also graced Iggy's show including Jennifer Lopez, Charli XCX, and Rita Ora.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet