Iggy Azalea Hangs Out With Dennis Rodman At MTV's ‘House Of Style’; Rodman Calls Out Nick Young For Not Putting A Ring On Iggy
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 5, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Iggy Azalea was tasked to interview National Basketball Association (NBA) legend Dennis Rodman on her MTV show "House of Style" about his unique style and its impact on the younger basketball players. At one point, Dennis made Iggy feel a little bit awkward, but she seemed amused at his questioning, involving her boyfriend Nick Young and why the Los Angeles Lakers star hasn't proposed to her yet.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Dennis shared a snap of his meeting with Iggy on Instagram. "Great time shooting @mtv #HouseOfStyle host @iggyazalea @princemarketing," Rodman wrote on Instagram.
According to Dennis, he has his own sense of style. He is independent, and he can simply wear anything that he feels like wearing. He encouraged young players to experiment with new and different fashion statements. Even though, no other basketball athlete has done the look that he has sported in the past, such as wearing fake eyelashes and make-up or even wearing a wedding gown, Dennis has helped open doors for other people. In terms of NBA style icons, Dennis told Iggy that there isn't really anyone in particular that he looks up to, but he said he likes the clothing styles and trends during the 1970s. Iggy had a little more talks with Dennis and discussed his first appearance at the show with Cindy Crawford before segueing into her boyfriend Nick's fashion choices.
As Iggy talked about Game Day style, Dennis teased Nick for not proposing to Iggy.
"No ring, Nick," Dennis said while grabbing and flashing Iggy's hand.
Then, a clip of Nick sharing tips about his swag style was shown. MTV followed Nick to give the viewers an idea of the rituals that he has to go through to prep himself for an event.
In July, it was announced that Iggy will be the new host of the reboot of MTV's House of Style. Supermodel Cindy Crawford was the show's host in its inaugural season. In addition to Dennis, other celebrities have also graced Iggy's show including Jennifer Lopez, Charli XCX, and Rita Ora.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues