Iggy Azalea Hangs Out With Dennis Rodman At MTV's ‘House Of Style’; Rodman Calls Out Nick Young For Not Putting A Ring On Iggy
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 5, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Iggy Azalea was tasked to interview National Basketball Association (NBA) legend Dennis Rodman on her MTV show "House of Style" about his unique style and its impact on the younger basketball players. At one point, Dennis made Iggy feel a little bit awkward, but she seemed amused at his questioning, involving her boyfriend Nick Young and why the Los Angeles Lakers star hasn't proposed to her yet.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Dennis shared a snap of his meeting with Iggy on Instagram. "Great time shooting @mtv #HouseOfStyle host @iggyazalea @princemarketing," Rodman wrote on Instagram.
According to Dennis, he has his own sense of style. He is independent, and he can simply wear anything that he feels like wearing. He encouraged young players to experiment with new and different fashion statements. Even though, no other basketball athlete has done the look that he has sported in the past, such as wearing fake eyelashes and make-up or even wearing a wedding gown, Dennis has helped open doors for other people. In terms of NBA style icons, Dennis told Iggy that there isn't really anyone in particular that he looks up to, but he said he likes the clothing styles and trends during the 1970s. Iggy had a little more talks with Dennis and discussed his first appearance at the show with Cindy Crawford before segueing into her boyfriend Nick's fashion choices.
As Iggy talked about Game Day style, Dennis teased Nick for not proposing to Iggy.
"No ring, Nick," Dennis said while grabbing and flashing Iggy's hand.
Then, a clip of Nick sharing tips about his swag style was shown. MTV followed Nick to give the viewers an idea of the rituals that he has to go through to prep himself for an event.
In July, it was announced that Iggy will be the new host of the reboot of MTV's House of Style. Supermodel Cindy Crawford was the show's host in its inaugural season. In addition to Dennis, other celebrities have also graced Iggy's show including Jennifer Lopez, Charli XCX, and Rita Ora.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage