Iggy Azalea Hangs Out With Dennis Rodman At MTV's ‘House Of Style’; Rodman Calls Out Nick Young For Not Putting A Ring On Iggy
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 5, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Iggy Azalea was tasked to interview National Basketball Association (NBA) legend Dennis Rodman on her MTV show "House of Style" about his unique style and its impact on the younger basketball players. At one point, Dennis made Iggy feel a little bit awkward, but she seemed amused at his questioning, involving her boyfriend Nick Young and why the Los Angeles Lakers star hasn't proposed to her yet.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Dennis shared a snap of his meeting with Iggy on Instagram. "Great time shooting @mtv #HouseOfStyle host @iggyazalea @princemarketing," Rodman wrote on Instagram.
According to Dennis, he has his own sense of style. He is independent, and he can simply wear anything that he feels like wearing. He encouraged young players to experiment with new and different fashion statements. Even though, no other basketball athlete has done the look that he has sported in the past, such as wearing fake eyelashes and make-up or even wearing a wedding gown, Dennis has helped open doors for other people. In terms of NBA style icons, Dennis told Iggy that there isn't really anyone in particular that he looks up to, but he said he likes the clothing styles and trends during the 1970s. Iggy had a little more talks with Dennis and discussed his first appearance at the show with Cindy Crawford before segueing into her boyfriend Nick's fashion choices.
As Iggy talked about Game Day style, Dennis teased Nick for not proposing to Iggy.
"No ring, Nick," Dennis said while grabbing and flashing Iggy's hand.
Then, a clip of Nick sharing tips about his swag style was shown. MTV followed Nick to give the viewers an idea of the rituals that he has to go through to prep himself for an event.
In July, it was announced that Iggy will be the new host of the reboot of MTV's House of Style. Supermodel Cindy Crawford was the show's host in its inaugural season. In addition to Dennis, other celebrities have also graced Iggy's show including Jennifer Lopez, Charli XCX, and Rita Ora.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight