Manny Pacquiao’s Video Singing Tribute to NFL Goes Viral, Gets More Than 50,000 Hits In 2 Days
By Vittorio Hernandez | September 5, 2014 8:26 AM EST
Although eight-division title holder and Filipino congressman Manny Pacquiao is known for his boxing skills, the past few days had the 35-year-old boxer dabble in other sports.
First, he got drafted as playing coach of a South Korean vehicle brand and then threw a baseball at the Dodger's game while promoting his Sept 13 bout against American boxer Chris Algieri in their 6-city promo tour.
Manny Pacquiao will face Tim Bradley on April 12
On Monday, Pacquiao had a guest appearance on America's Pregame Show over FOX Sports 1 and he sang a ballad as a tribute to the NFL. The boxer said it is an expression of his love for another sport, NFL football.
Sports Video posted a clip of Pacquiao's original song and it has become viral, getting more than 50,000 hits in two days
Topping music charts isn't new to the boxer who often holds karaoke mini concerts after a major fight. In 2011, his version of Sometimes When We Touch made it to the Top 10 of the Secondary Adult Contemporary Chart.
Meanwhile, his rival for the pound-for-pound king title, Floyd Mayweather Jr, is busy disproving 50 Cent's accusation that Money May is uneducated and doesn't know how to read.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles