‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoiler Photo: Norman Reedus’ Character Daryl Dixon And Andrew Lincoln’s Rick Grimes With Guns
By Tarun Mazumdar | September 5, 2014 3:33 AM EST
Brutality will dominate "The Walking Dead" Season 5. The survivors will battle the undead and some crazy and twisted enemies in the form of Termites. This new spoiler photo shows Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) armed with guns. They are ready to take down their enemies.
In the photo, Daryl and Rick are carrying automatic guns. Daryl for a change is also wielding a gun and carrying his crossbow on his back. Check out the picture here on People.com.
Recently, Andrew Lincoln talked to Entertainment Weekly and shared that 'brutal is the word for this season.
He said that "The Walking Dead" is the same tale moving forward after Season 4 finale.
"But because their leader is incredibly uncompromising, I think he is dragging a lot of those people into a place that is darker, more brutal, and there will be fallout from that. So it feels like it's a more grown-up show. It fees like we're heading into the heart of darkness. Brutal is the word for this season. It's always been pretty intense, but this season I think is very hard hitting. People should be prepared for that, I think," Lincoln said.
This new Rick Grimes is what other survivors like Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), Michonne (Danai Gurira) and others need in order to continue their journey in the post-apocalyptic world.
Lincoln said Rick has become a man "who doesn't doubt himself."
"He's a man who doesn't doubt himself anymore, and he's accepted his brutality as much as his humanity. So I think he's in an incredibly powerful and dangerous place."
In one of "The Walking Dead" Season 5 teaser videos (see below), Rick warns that if they hurt his family in any way, he will kill them.
Premiere instalment of the new season will continue from Season 4 finale episode.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5, Episode 1 airs Sunday, Oct. 12, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues