‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Live Developer Q&A On Sept. 5, 2014 Plus Updates About The 2014 ‘WoW’ North American Arena Tournament [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | September 4, 2014 6:06 PM EST
"World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" will have a live developer question and answer, or "Q&A" with the game's Lead Narrative Designer Dave Kosak and Lead Game Designer Cory Stockton on Friday, Sept. 5, 2014 at 10 a.m. PDT on Twitch.TV. It will be facilitated by Community Manager Josh "Lore" Allen. Plus, it also released some updates about the 2014 "WoW" North American Arena Tournament. Read on to learn more about it.
Visitors play the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" video game at the Blizzard Entertainment exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
According to Battle.net, Allen, Stockton and Kosak will talk about the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" video game which will be launched officially on Thursday, Nov. 13, 2014. The "Q&A" will include discussions about the design of the Draenor world, the Garrisons feature and other activities that fans of the game can participate in.
Aside from watching the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" live developer "Q&A" on the game's Twitch.TV channel, those who have other questions can also use Twitter and the hashtag #WarlordsQA to send in their queries.
In other "WoW" news, updates about the 2014 "World of Warcraft" North American Arena Tournament have also been released. It is mostly about how to participate in the said tournament in order to qualify for BlizzCon 2014. Battle.net reported that those who are interested to compete must have 3v3 Arena teams with 2500 or above rating on their North American realm. Prizes include $250,000 for the teams.
According to the National Electronic Sports League, or ESL, the 2014 "World of Warcraft" North American Arena Tournament will choose the top three teams by using a double-elimination format (best-of-five). It will begin in the Nagrand Arena. Moreover, the team that loses must decide the next map that will be used. It will only be chosen from the remaining maps that are still eligible.
Below is a list of the other things to remember about the 2014 "World of Warcraft" North American Arena Tournament.
1. A game in the tournament will end as soon as the 15 minutes maximum time is over or one team is eliminated.
2. The online bracket will be played until only eight teams remain in the competition.
3. The eight teams will move on to the local area network, or LAN final.
4. The top three teams will get to compete live at BlizzCon 2014 for the "World of Warcraft" Arena World Championship.
Click HERE or HERE to sign up for the 2014 "World of Warcraft" North American Arena Tournament. Keep in mind that the check-in time for the Last Call Cup is from 7:30 p.m. to 7:50 p.m. EDT and that it will be on a first come, first serve basis. The sign-up will be until Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014. It will be held on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. EDT.
Keep reading International Business Times for more updates about "World of Warcraft," "Warlords of Draenor" and other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, finance, economics, business, health and sports.
Watch The "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Cinematic Trailer Below:
READ MORE ABOUT "WORLD OF WARCRAFT":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Hits Battle Frontier Plus New Discoveries
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Essential Tips For Nexus 6: Camera And Entertainment, Notifications And Privacy, Battery
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Starter Tips And Tricks: Character Creation, Combat Modes, Party, Looting, War Table
- Vodafone Australia Software Update Weekly Wrap For Nov. 20: Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, Samsung And Sony
- HTC One M9: Speculations on Release Date, Specs And Features
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video