5 Hollywood Stars Who Are Fit And Hot Over 50
By Vanessa Doctor | September 4, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Some of Hollywood's biggest stars managed to stay on top and successfully overcame the aging process by combining regular exercise, a healthy lifestyle and a low-fat diet.
Actress Demi Moore poses as she arrives at The Creative Coalition dinner during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah
Here are the top five fittest stars over 50 years of age and their secrets.
1. Brad Pitt
One of the hottest male actors in Hollywood for decades is turning 51 years old on December 18, 2014. Pitt stays fit by doing sword work and hitting the gym at least three times a week. The star of "Interview with the Vampire" looks ageless by staying off unhealthy and fatty food and living a wholesome lifestyle with Angelina Jolie and their children.
2. Demi Moore
The star of "Ghost" can conveniently date men half her age because even at 51 years old, she is still flawless and can wear a bikini to show off her rock-hard abs any day of the week. Demi Moore loves to hit the gym regularly and stays on a lean and low-fat diet regimen to maintain her toned figure. After separating from the much younger Ashton Kutcher, Demi has been spotted going around with Sean Friday, who is just two years older than Demi's daughter.
3. Johnny Depp
For several years, the star of "Pirates of the Caribbean" has topped the hottest celebrity list for many good reasons. Johnny likes to use his bodyweight when working out, doing squats, pushups and pull-ups to tone his body. The Examiner reveals that his daily fitness regimen involves strenuous workout routines, including two-mile runs daily and a lot of muscle exercises. Depp has also decided to stay away from alcohol and said to be vegan.
4. George Clooney
Clooney was born on May 6, 1961 but looks way better than many half his age. According to FitSavvy.com, Clooney does hundreds of pushups and pull-ups every week. He also likes to go on long runs to de-stress and chisel his body.
5. Julianne Moore
Moore is turning 53 years old in 2014 but maintains a toned and trim figure by doing Ashtanga yoga two to three times each week. She also shared that working with a trainer helps intensity her workouts. She choose the right kinds of food like vegetables and stays away from sugar as much as possible. She also does juice cleansing every few months to detoxify.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton: Duchess Of Cambridge's Beauty Secrets Revealed By Her Skin Specialist
- What Quinoa Is And Why It's Good For Weight Loss
- Home Flu Test Kit Available Soon
- Terminally-Ill Australian Mother Fights For Time With Premature Baby; Flooded With Donations
- 5 After-Workout Habits You Should Practice Religiously
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports