5 Hollywood Stars Who Are Fit And Hot Over 50
By Vanessa Doctor | September 4, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Some of Hollywood's biggest stars managed to stay on top and successfully overcame the aging process by combining regular exercise, a healthy lifestyle and a low-fat diet.
Actress Demi Moore poses as she arrives at The Creative Coalition dinner during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah
Here are the top five fittest stars over 50 years of age and their secrets.
1. Brad Pitt
One of the hottest male actors in Hollywood for decades is turning 51 years old on December 18, 2014. Pitt stays fit by doing sword work and hitting the gym at least three times a week. The star of "Interview with the Vampire" looks ageless by staying off unhealthy and fatty food and living a wholesome lifestyle with Angelina Jolie and their children.
2. Demi Moore
The star of "Ghost" can conveniently date men half her age because even at 51 years old, she is still flawless and can wear a bikini to show off her rock-hard abs any day of the week. Demi Moore loves to hit the gym regularly and stays on a lean and low-fat diet regimen to maintain her toned figure. After separating from the much younger Ashton Kutcher, Demi has been spotted going around with Sean Friday, who is just two years older than Demi's daughter.
3. Johnny Depp
For several years, the star of "Pirates of the Caribbean" has topped the hottest celebrity list for many good reasons. Johnny likes to use his bodyweight when working out, doing squats, pushups and pull-ups to tone his body. The Examiner reveals that his daily fitness regimen involves strenuous workout routines, including two-mile runs daily and a lot of muscle exercises. Depp has also decided to stay away from alcohol and said to be vegan.
4. George Clooney
Clooney was born on May 6, 1961 but looks way better than many half his age. According to FitSavvy.com, Clooney does hundreds of pushups and pull-ups every week. He also likes to go on long runs to de-stress and chisel his body.
5. Julianne Moore
Moore is turning 53 years old in 2014 but maintains a toned and trim figure by doing Ashtanga yoga two to three times each week. She also shared that working with a trainer helps intensity her workouts. She choose the right kinds of food like vegetables and stays away from sugar as much as possible. She also does juice cleansing every few months to detoxify.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Maria Menounos Lost 40 Pounds; She Follows a Low Carb Vegetarian Diet, Her Weight Loss and Fitness Secrets Revealed
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Danielle Watts Mistaken As Prostitute And Arrested; Accused Police of Racism
- Airborne Version of Ebola Virus Could Wipe Out 1.2 Million; Aussie Doctor Appeals For Help
- A Wife's Happiness is More Crucial Than Her Husband's For a Long Lasting, Happy Marriage, Finds Study
- Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Glow Returns; Rumour Mill Suggests That Kim Is Pregnant
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date