5 Hollywood Stars Who Are Fit And Hot Over 50
By Vanessa Doctor | September 4, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Some of Hollywood's biggest stars managed to stay on top and successfully overcame the aging process by combining regular exercise, a healthy lifestyle and a low-fat diet.
Actress Demi Moore poses as she arrives at The Creative Coalition dinner during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah
Here are the top five fittest stars over 50 years of age and their secrets.
1. Brad Pitt
One of the hottest male actors in Hollywood for decades is turning 51 years old on December 18, 2014. Pitt stays fit by doing sword work and hitting the gym at least three times a week. The star of "Interview with the Vampire" looks ageless by staying off unhealthy and fatty food and living a wholesome lifestyle with Angelina Jolie and their children.
2. Demi Moore
The star of "Ghost" can conveniently date men half her age because even at 51 years old, she is still flawless and can wear a bikini to show off her rock-hard abs any day of the week. Demi Moore loves to hit the gym regularly and stays on a lean and low-fat diet regimen to maintain her toned figure. After separating from the much younger Ashton Kutcher, Demi has been spotted going around with Sean Friday, who is just two years older than Demi's daughter.
3. Johnny Depp
For several years, the star of "Pirates of the Caribbean" has topped the hottest celebrity list for many good reasons. Johnny likes to use his bodyweight when working out, doing squats, pushups and pull-ups to tone his body. The Examiner reveals that his daily fitness regimen involves strenuous workout routines, including two-mile runs daily and a lot of muscle exercises. Depp has also decided to stay away from alcohol and said to be vegan.
4. George Clooney
Clooney was born on May 6, 1961 but looks way better than many half his age. According to FitSavvy.com, Clooney does hundreds of pushups and pull-ups every week. He also likes to go on long runs to de-stress and chisel his body.
5. Julianne Moore
Moore is turning 53 years old in 2014 but maintains a toned and trim figure by doing Ashtanga yoga two to three times each week. She also shared that working with a trainer helps intensity her workouts. She choose the right kinds of food like vegetables and stays away from sugar as much as possible. She also does juice cleansing every few months to detoxify.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- Australia Does Not Have Ebola Drug ZMapp And That Is Alright, Experts Say
- New Zealand Develops New Drug To Fight 'Superbugs'
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery