iPhone 6 Pre-orders Available in The Netherlands Beginning September 19
By Patricia Marie Tayson | September 4, 2014 3:32 PM EST
Apples is reportedly to hold a big event on Sept 9 to launch its most anticipated smartphone, the iPhone 6 along with its other products such as the new iPads and the iWatch. iPhone 6 is expected to come in two models, the 4.7-inch and the 5.5-inch models. The two are expected to come having different display materials as well. Recently, iPhone 6 is reportedly to be made available for pre-orders in the Netherlands beginning Sept 19, according to Neowin.
The Apple logo is pictured at a retail store in the Marina neighborhood in San Francisco, California April 23, 2014.
iPhonez claims that an unnamed Dutch provider will be accepting pre-orders for iPhone 6 beginning Sept 19 in the Netherlands. It is reportedly to provide a reasonable timeframe for other regions as well to allow Apple prepare its inventory before shipping the devices. iPhonez also adds that the provider's backend system does not list the two models of iPhone 6. Instead, only the 4.7-inch model of iPhone 6 is listed to be available for purchase at €699 without a contract which is reportedly to be priced as the other iPhones.
This reports make the rumours about the 5.5-inch model of iPhone 6 a bit cloudy but still, it is expected to be unveiled at Apple's big event on Sept 9. The much anticipated products from Apple are expected to be unveiled on the said date. Some reports suggests that Apple will be unveiling its new products like the two variants of iPhone 6, iOS8 and iWatch on Sept 9. Mac Rumors suggests that the new iPhones will be unveiled at an event on Sept 9 and the 4.7-inch model could be launched soon enough after its introduction but the 5.5-inch model is expected to be launched a month later after its introduction due to production issues with the device. Apple insider also reports that KGI analyst Ming Chi Kuo suggests that the 5.5-inch model could be delayed until 2015 or late this year due to technical problems.
The press and the Apple fans will be marking the calendar on Sept. 9 to see if Apple will indeed launch the latest iPhones along with its other anticipated products such as the new iPads and the iWatch.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510