iPhone 6 Pre-orders Available in The Netherlands Beginning September 19
By Patricia Marie Tayson | September 4, 2014 3:32 PM EST
Apples is reportedly to hold a big event on Sept 9 to launch its most anticipated smartphone, the iPhone 6 along with its other products such as the new iPads and the iWatch. iPhone 6 is expected to come in two models, the 4.7-inch and the 5.5-inch models. The two are expected to come having different display materials as well. Recently, iPhone 6 is reportedly to be made available for pre-orders in the Netherlands beginning Sept 19, according to Neowin.
The Apple logo is pictured at a retail store in the Marina neighborhood in San Francisco, California April 23, 2014.
iPhonez claims that an unnamed Dutch provider will be accepting pre-orders for iPhone 6 beginning Sept 19 in the Netherlands. It is reportedly to provide a reasonable timeframe for other regions as well to allow Apple prepare its inventory before shipping the devices. iPhonez also adds that the provider's backend system does not list the two models of iPhone 6. Instead, only the 4.7-inch model of iPhone 6 is listed to be available for purchase at €699 without a contract which is reportedly to be priced as the other iPhones.
This reports make the rumours about the 5.5-inch model of iPhone 6 a bit cloudy but still, it is expected to be unveiled at Apple's big event on Sept 9. The much anticipated products from Apple are expected to be unveiled on the said date. Some reports suggests that Apple will be unveiling its new products like the two variants of iPhone 6, iOS8 and iWatch on Sept 9. Mac Rumors suggests that the new iPhones will be unveiled at an event on Sept 9 and the 4.7-inch model could be launched soon enough after its introduction but the 5.5-inch model is expected to be launched a month later after its introduction due to production issues with the device. Apple insider also reports that KGI analyst Ming Chi Kuo suggests that the 5.5-inch model could be delayed until 2015 or late this year due to technical problems.
The press and the Apple fans will be marking the calendar on Sept. 9 to see if Apple will indeed launch the latest iPhones along with its other anticipated products such as the new iPads and the iWatch.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family