‘Extant’ Season 1 Recap: Episode 11 'A New World' Aired On Sept. 3, 2014, Molly’s Baby Is Wanted For Immortality But It Has Other Plans Of Its Own [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | September 4, 2014 3:05 PM EST
Steven Spielberg's "Extant" starring Halle Berry aired the episode "A New World" (Season 1, episode 11) on Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2014. Molly Woods (Halle Berry) finally discovered what Hideki Yasumoto (Hiroyuki Sanada) is really after. He is exploring the possibilities of immortality that's why he helped Molly find her baby. Read on for the "Extant" Season 1 recap of episode 11 "A New World" to find out what happened to Molly and company.
Cast member Halle Berry of the CBS science fiction television series "Extant," smiles during an interview at the premiere of the series at the Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavour Display Pavilion in Los Angeles, California June 16, 2014.
"Extant" Season 1, episode 11 "A New World" was written by Eliza Clark and directed by Kevin Dowling. Here's what happened in this particular episode. As Molly reluctantly worked with Yasumoto in finding her alien baby, she eventually found out that he wants to use it to continue on becoming immortal. It turns out that Yasumoto is actually really old. But, he is only kept young by a meteorite he found when he was a boy. He believed that the baby and the meteorite are from the same area in outer space and have similar capabilities of keeping him alive.
Meanwhile, Ethan (Pierce Gagnon) is in danger again because Odin (Charlie Bewley) secretly accessed his circuitry and planted a bomb inside the AI kid. And, Owain Yeoman (Dr. Mason) was killed by Alan Sparks (Michael O'Neill).
Here are some memorable lines from "Extant" Season 1, episode 11 "A New World."
"You brought this life force to earth," Yasumoto said to Molly in the "Extant" "A New World" video posted onYouTube.
"You have to understand how powerful that baby is," Alan Sparks said.
Aside from Berry, Sanada, Gagnon, O'Neill and Bewley, "Extant" Season 1, episode 11 "A New World" also featured Maury Sterling (Gordon Kern), Goran Visnjic (John Woods), Camryn Manheim (Sam Barton), Grace Gummer (Julie Gelineau), Tessa Ferrer (Katie Sparks), Shree Crooks (Young Katie Sparks), Nicolas Pajon (Matthieu), Adam O'Byrne (Ryan Jackson), Jimmy Jean-Louis (Pierre Lyon), Gabrielle Conforti (Waitress) and Anya Sparks (Jeannetta Arnette).
This is the "Extant" Season 1 recap of episode 11 "A New World." Don't miss "Extant" every Wednesday nights on CBS. Watch out for the next "Extant" episode titled "Before the Blood" (episode 12). It will air on Sept. 10, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Extant" and other news about entertainment, science, politics, technology, business, economy, health, sports and finance.
Watch The "Extant" 1x11 Promo ''A New World'' (HD) Season 1 Episode 11 Promo | Extant S01E11 PROMO Below:
READ MORE ABOUT "EXTANT":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies