Kendall Jenner Reportedly ‘In Talks’ For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 1:28 PM EST
At the mere age of 18, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star Kendall Jenner has a lot to brag about. After proving her mettle in the modeling world, the model is now being eyed for a role in the sequel of the highly anticipated movie "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
According to the report in the latest issue of Grazia Daily UK (via Daily Mail), Kendall Jenner has impressed "Fifty Shades of Grey" director Sam Taylor-Wood. The report suggests that the director of Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson starrer movie is now looking forward to cast the elder Jenner sister for the next instalment of the erotica franchise.
The report notes that Kendall Jenner is already "in talks with agents" dealing with the casting of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. The first instalment of the movie based on E.L. James bestseller series is already in post production stage and is slated to release around the Valentine's Day next year. It seems the crew is already looking forward to begin filming the second part of the franchise.
A source told Grazia that the director is "a huge fan of" Kendall Jenner. Sam Taylor-Wood is reportedly "fascinated by her." The source revealed that she wanted Kendall Jenner to appear in the first part but "it didn't happen."
Not only is the director interested in casting the reality TV star, but reportedly Universal "is also keen for Kendall to be involved in the sequel" of the upcoming movie. The report notes that the concerned authorities had set up a meeting with Kim Kardashian's half-sister last month. The meeting reportedly "went really well."
If Kendall Jenner bags the role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," it would be her first Hollywood gig. Until now, the reality TV star has graced several modeling ramps, co-hosted MuchMusic Video Awards and appeared on several reality TV shows including "America's Next Top Model Cycle 18."
The source reveals that it "wouldn't be a major role" but would certainly kick-start her Hollywood career.
"Apparently, she'll only sign on once Sam Taylor-Wood is confirmed as the director," the source added.
Meanwhile, RumourFix reports that they contacted Sam Taylor-Wood's rep to find the truth behind the rumours. The rep reportedly told the publication that there is "'no truth whatsoever' to this story." But would you like to see Kendall Jenner in "Fifty Shades of Grey" sequel?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks