Kendall Jenner Reportedly ‘In Talks’ For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 1:28 PM EST
At the mere age of 18, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star Kendall Jenner has a lot to brag about. After proving her mettle in the modeling world, the model is now being eyed for a role in the sequel of the highly anticipated movie "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
According to the report in the latest issue of Grazia Daily UK (via Daily Mail), Kendall Jenner has impressed "Fifty Shades of Grey" director Sam Taylor-Wood. The report suggests that the director of Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson starrer movie is now looking forward to cast the elder Jenner sister for the next instalment of the erotica franchise.
The report notes that Kendall Jenner is already "in talks with agents" dealing with the casting of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. The first instalment of the movie based on E.L. James bestseller series is already in post production stage and is slated to release around the Valentine's Day next year. It seems the crew is already looking forward to begin filming the second part of the franchise.
A source told Grazia that the director is "a huge fan of" Kendall Jenner. Sam Taylor-Wood is reportedly "fascinated by her." The source revealed that she wanted Kendall Jenner to appear in the first part but "it didn't happen."
Not only is the director interested in casting the reality TV star, but reportedly Universal "is also keen for Kendall to be involved in the sequel" of the upcoming movie. The report notes that the concerned authorities had set up a meeting with Kim Kardashian's half-sister last month. The meeting reportedly "went really well."
If Kendall Jenner bags the role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," it would be her first Hollywood gig. Until now, the reality TV star has graced several modeling ramps, co-hosted MuchMusic Video Awards and appeared on several reality TV shows including "America's Next Top Model Cycle 18."
The source reveals that it "wouldn't be a major role" but would certainly kick-start her Hollywood career.
"Apparently, she'll only sign on once Sam Taylor-Wood is confirmed as the director," the source added.
Meanwhile, RumourFix reports that they contacted Sam Taylor-Wood's rep to find the truth behind the rumours. The rep reportedly told the publication that there is "'no truth whatsoever' to this story." But would you like to see Kendall Jenner in "Fifty Shades of Grey" sequel?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine