Kendall Jenner Reportedly ‘In Talks’ For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 1:28 PM EST
At the mere age of 18, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star Kendall Jenner has a lot to brag about. After proving her mettle in the modeling world, the model is now being eyed for a role in the sequel of the highly anticipated movie "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
According to the report in the latest issue of Grazia Daily UK (via Daily Mail), Kendall Jenner has impressed "Fifty Shades of Grey" director Sam Taylor-Wood. The report suggests that the director of Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson starrer movie is now looking forward to cast the elder Jenner sister for the next instalment of the erotica franchise.
The report notes that Kendall Jenner is already "in talks with agents" dealing with the casting of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. The first instalment of the movie based on E.L. James bestseller series is already in post production stage and is slated to release around the Valentine's Day next year. It seems the crew is already looking forward to begin filming the second part of the franchise.
A source told Grazia that the director is "a huge fan of" Kendall Jenner. Sam Taylor-Wood is reportedly "fascinated by her." The source revealed that she wanted Kendall Jenner to appear in the first part but "it didn't happen."
Not only is the director interested in casting the reality TV star, but reportedly Universal "is also keen for Kendall to be involved in the sequel" of the upcoming movie. The report notes that the concerned authorities had set up a meeting with Kim Kardashian's half-sister last month. The meeting reportedly "went really well."
If Kendall Jenner bags the role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," it would be her first Hollywood gig. Until now, the reality TV star has graced several modeling ramps, co-hosted MuchMusic Video Awards and appeared on several reality TV shows including "America's Next Top Model Cycle 18."
The source reveals that it "wouldn't be a major role" but would certainly kick-start her Hollywood career.
"Apparently, she'll only sign on once Sam Taylor-Wood is confirmed as the director," the source added.
Meanwhile, RumourFix reports that they contacted Sam Taylor-Wood's rep to find the truth behind the rumours. The rep reportedly told the publication that there is "'no truth whatsoever' to this story." But would you like to see Kendall Jenner in "Fifty Shades of Grey" sequel?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report