‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Finale (Episode 7) Spoilers: Find Out Whether The Winning Couples Are Still With Each Other Or Not
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 12:43 PM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is set to feature its Finale (Episode 7) next week. The show that gives second chance to the castoffs of previous seasons of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" will reveal its winning couples. The biggest prize that the winners of the game of love will claim is love. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Read at your own risk.
Thanks to the rampant rumours and Reality Steve, fans already know that Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul, and Cody Sattler and Michelle Money are the contestants who come out of the paradise as winners and couples. At the same time, however, fans are eager to know whether these winning couples are still together or not. Here is the answer to the question. Read on to find out what happened after the Finale (Episode 7) of the show. Also, learn more about these "Bachelor in Paradise" couples.
By the end of the "Bachelor in Paradise" episode 6, only six couples remained in the paradise. According to "Bachelor in Paradise" episode by episode spoilers guide by Reality Steve, four couples ended breaking up and two decided to stay together. While Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul, and Cody Sattler and Michelle Money stayed together even after the fantasy suite dates, Sarah Herron and Robert Graham, and Zack Kalter and Jackie Parr decided to part ways. Meanwhile, Tasos Hernandez and Christy Hansen, and Graham Bunn and AshLee Frazier choose to split up even before the overnight dates.
But the question remains whether the lucky-in-love couples stick together even after the show finished filming. It's been almost four months since the show finished filming. In his latest blog post, Reality Steve provides an update on these couples' status. Previously, it was reported that Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul got engaged during the finale of the show. According to the reality show spy, Lacy Faddoul is now "planning" to move to Dallas, close to her beau.
As for the Cody Sattler and Michelle Money, the bachelor is making the big move. According to RS, he has "already close up shop at his gym in Chicago" and is now shifting to Salt Lake City.
These two winning couples are going to meet up with "Bachelor Nation's" famous couples during "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfrid, Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Jason and Molly Mesnick will provide some relationship advices to Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul, and Cody Sattler and Michelle Money. "Bachelor in Paradise" Season 1 Finale (Episode 7) airs Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
For more spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories