‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Finale (Episode 7) Spoilers: Find Out Whether The Winning Couples Are Still With Each Other Or Not
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 12:43 PM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is set to feature its Finale (Episode 7) next week. The show that gives second chance to the castoffs of previous seasons of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" will reveal its winning couples. The biggest prize that the winners of the game of love will claim is love. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Read at your own risk.
Thanks to the rampant rumours and Reality Steve, fans already know that Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul, and Cody Sattler and Michelle Money are the contestants who come out of the paradise as winners and couples. At the same time, however, fans are eager to know whether these winning couples are still together or not. Here is the answer to the question. Read on to find out what happened after the Finale (Episode 7) of the show. Also, learn more about these "Bachelor in Paradise" couples.
By the end of the "Bachelor in Paradise" episode 6, only six couples remained in the paradise. According to "Bachelor in Paradise" episode by episode spoilers guide by Reality Steve, four couples ended breaking up and two decided to stay together. While Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul, and Cody Sattler and Michelle Money stayed together even after the fantasy suite dates, Sarah Herron and Robert Graham, and Zack Kalter and Jackie Parr decided to part ways. Meanwhile, Tasos Hernandez and Christy Hansen, and Graham Bunn and AshLee Frazier choose to split up even before the overnight dates.
But the question remains whether the lucky-in-love couples stick together even after the show finished filming. It's been almost four months since the show finished filming. In his latest blog post, Reality Steve provides an update on these couples' status. Previously, it was reported that Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul got engaged during the finale of the show. According to the reality show spy, Lacy Faddoul is now "planning" to move to Dallas, close to her beau.
As for the Cody Sattler and Michelle Money, the bachelor is making the big move. According to RS, he has "already close up shop at his gym in Chicago" and is now shifting to Salt Lake City.
These two winning couples are going to meet up with "Bachelor Nation's" famous couples during "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfrid, Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Jason and Molly Mesnick will provide some relationship advices to Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul, and Cody Sattler and Michelle Money. "Bachelor in Paradise" Season 1 Finale (Episode 7) airs Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
For more spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide