Xbox One Preps To Tap 29 New Markets As EA Access Gears Up For More Games
By Gel Galang | September 4, 2014 12:35 PM EST
With September finally here, the Xbox One is preparing to expand its reach to other countries and territories. Beyond all the games that will start to trickle in towards the holidays for the Xbox One, there's also the fact that September sees the growth of the Xbox One's progression.
Visitors play video games on Xbox at the Microsoft exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
A lot of games are coming once the Xbox One hits the targeted 29 markets for September. These include the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection," "Sunset Overdrive," "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare," "Assassin's Creed Unity," "GTA V" and "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on top of the already existing exclusives and multiplatform games that have been released previously.
Check out the schedule for releases of the Xbox One to your specific country so you can join the Xbox One community in its massive growth this month:
- Sept. 2: Chile and Colombia
- Sept. 4: Japan
- Sept. 5: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
- Sept. 15: Israel
- Sept. 23: Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan and China
- Sept. 25. Russia
Another one of the Xbox One's expansions in terms of games is its EA Access offer to fans. Since Microsoft is the only company that took advantage of the EA Access, only Xbox One fans currently have access to subscriptions for the service.
Recently, it was announced that EA Access will be adding more titles to "The Vault" which is a collection of games for fans. One of the titles announced was "Need for Speed Rivals." Early access for games will also be expanded this month. It will now include access trials for "NHL 15" and "FIFA 15" where EA Access members will get to enjoy six hours for each of the games and play five days before the release date of the titles.
In addition, EA also announced via its official blog that, this September, EA Access will be rolling out to 19 more countries. The list includes Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Portugal, Turkey, South Africa, UAE, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Greece.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown