Xbox One Preps To Tap 29 New Markets As EA Access Gears Up For More Games
By Gel Galang | September 4, 2014 12:35 PM EST
With September finally here, the Xbox One is preparing to expand its reach to other countries and territories. Beyond all the games that will start to trickle in towards the holidays for the Xbox One, there's also the fact that September sees the growth of the Xbox One's progression.
Visitors play video games on Xbox at the Microsoft exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
A lot of games are coming once the Xbox One hits the targeted 29 markets for September. These include the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection," "Sunset Overdrive," "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare," "Assassin's Creed Unity," "GTA V" and "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on top of the already existing exclusives and multiplatform games that have been released previously.
Check out the schedule for releases of the Xbox One to your specific country so you can join the Xbox One community in its massive growth this month:
- Sept. 2: Chile and Colombia
- Sept. 4: Japan
- Sept. 5: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
- Sept. 15: Israel
- Sept. 23: Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan and China
- Sept. 25. Russia
Another one of the Xbox One's expansions in terms of games is its EA Access offer to fans. Since Microsoft is the only company that took advantage of the EA Access, only Xbox One fans currently have access to subscriptions for the service.
Recently, it was announced that EA Access will be adding more titles to "The Vault" which is a collection of games for fans. One of the titles announced was "Need for Speed Rivals." Early access for games will also be expanded this month. It will now include access trials for "NHL 15" and "FIFA 15" where EA Access members will get to enjoy six hours for each of the games and play five days before the release date of the titles.
In addition, EA also announced via its official blog that, this September, EA Access will be rolling out to 19 more countries. The list includes Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Portugal, Turkey, South Africa, UAE, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Greece.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories