'The Sims 4' Cheat Codes Unleashed With Instant Money, Reset Sim Character And Testing Cheats Enabled
By Ryan Inoyori | September 4, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Cheats for "The Sims 4" are unveiled from instant funding of characters, resetting "Sims," Testing Cheats Enabled and help command to view various codes inside the game.
'The Sims 4' Cheats Enabled
For those players desiring quick advantage of "Sims," a list of cheats for the game have been unleashed that will help buy in-game items quickly, reset "Sims" if bugged and even a command to show other cheats, according to GameFront and GameFaqs.
Opening the Command Console:
1. For PC: Control and Shift keys plus letter C.
2. For MAC: Cmd and Shift keys plus letter C.
List of Cheat Codes for "The Sims 4:"
- Help: View all available console commands and cheat codes.
- Kaching: Get $1,000.
- Motherlode: Get $50,000.
- Resetsim ("Sim" name): Resets the targeted "Sims" similar to "The Sims 3" purpose.
- Fullscreen: Switch between windowed and full screen modes.
- FreeRealEstate on: All neighbourhood real state becomes free.
- FPS on: Displays current frame rate per second.
- Headlineeffects on: Enables headline graphics.
- |Death.toggle: Enables death state on "Sims." Disabling this will prevent any "Sims" from dying.
- Testingcheats True: Enables Testing Mode on the game. Testingcheats False reverses the process.
Most of these cheat codes are subject with either "on/off" or "true/false" depending on the format. Additionally, certain cheats are allowed for spamming such as money codes.
Testing Mode Cheat
Testing Mode cheat allows access for alteration of objects and "Sims" inside the game which is not supposedly available for any player. Simply use the "testingcheats true/false" as mentioned above to enable the mode via the command console.
Once enabled, players can now work with a selected "Sim" or object for re-editing. Type in "cas.fulleditmode" under Testing Mode to re-edit attributes of a completed "Sim." As of now, that is the only known command on the Testing Mode but players should expect more coming soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Dates Set To Hit 3 Areas As Early As September
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone