'The Sims 4' Cheat Codes Unleashed With Instant Money, Reset Sim Character And Testing Cheats Enabled
By Ryan Inoyori | September 4, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Cheats for "The Sims 4" are unveiled from instant funding of characters, resetting "Sims," Testing Cheats Enabled and help command to view various codes inside the game.
'The Sims 4' Cheats Enabled
For those players desiring quick advantage of "Sims," a list of cheats for the game have been unleashed that will help buy in-game items quickly, reset "Sims" if bugged and even a command to show other cheats, according to GameFront and GameFaqs.
Opening the Command Console:
1. For PC: Control and Shift keys plus letter C.
2. For MAC: Cmd and Shift keys plus letter C.
List of Cheat Codes for "The Sims 4:"
- Help: View all available console commands and cheat codes.
- Kaching: Get $1,000.
- Motherlode: Get $50,000.
- Resetsim ("Sim" name): Resets the targeted "Sims" similar to "The Sims 3" purpose.
- Fullscreen: Switch between windowed and full screen modes.
- FreeRealEstate on: All neighbourhood real state becomes free.
- FPS on: Displays current frame rate per second.
- Headlineeffects on: Enables headline graphics.
- |Death.toggle: Enables death state on "Sims." Disabling this will prevent any "Sims" from dying.
- Testingcheats True: Enables Testing Mode on the game. Testingcheats False reverses the process.
Most of these cheat codes are subject with either "on/off" or "true/false" depending on the format. Additionally, certain cheats are allowed for spamming such as money codes.
Testing Mode Cheat
Testing Mode cheat allows access for alteration of objects and "Sims" inside the game which is not supposedly available for any player. Simply use the "testingcheats true/false" as mentioned above to enable the mode via the command console.
Once enabled, players can now work with a selected "Sim" or object for re-editing. Type in "cas.fulleditmode" under Testing Mode to re-edit attributes of a completed "Sim." As of now, that is the only known command on the Testing Mode but players should expect more coming soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail: