‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers From Sept. 8-12, 2014 Plus Fall 2014 Previews: Exciting Times Ahead In ‘B&B’ Including Talks Of A Baby, Future Relationships And More Discoveries [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | September 4, 2014 11:37 AM EST
"The Bold and the Beautiful" will have an exciting week in store for its beloved characters including Ivy Forrester (Ashleigh Brewer), Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer), Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Ridge Forrester Sr. (Thorsten Kaye), Caroline Spencer (Linsey Godfrey), Maya Avant (Karla Mosley) and Eric "Rick" Forrester, Jr. (Jacob Young). Spoiler Alert! This article contains "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Sept. 8-12, 2014 episodes and Fall 2014 previews. Read only if you want to know more about it.
Cast members (L-R) Hunter Tylo, Don Diamont, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Scott Clifton and Kim Matula celebrate the 25th anniversary of U.S. TV series "The Bold and the Beautiful" at the 52nd Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco June 11, 2012.
According to soaps.sheknows, here's what will happen on "The Bold and the Beautiful" from Sept. 8-12, 2014 (Monday to Friday). First, Wyatt will find out that his wife Hope is affected by the possibility of Ivy and Liam getting together in the future. He will also ask for something. Unfortunately, it will strain his relationship with his brother Liam even more. Meanwhile, Charlie will learn that Quinn was in Paris. And, Ridge will start to trust Caroline enough to tell her some important stuff. As for Rick, he will ask Maya to back off.
Here are some Fall 2014 previews courtesy of Soap Opera Digest. The baby carriage might come soon after Hope and Wyatt's marriage as they talk about starting their own family. Plus, Quinn's secret part in Wyatt and Hope's wedding will be uncovered. And, Caroline will have a new business relationship which will enable Maya to have more access to Rick.
These are "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Sept. 8-12, 2014 episodes and Fall 2014 previews, including talks of a baby, future relationships and more discoveries. Don't miss any of the "B&B" episodes on CBS Daytime and find out what happens next to the characters in it. Stay updated with the latest about your favourite soap opera by continuing to read International Business Times. And, don't forget to read other news about entertainment, business, economy, sports, technology, finance, politics, science and health at IBTimes. Check out "The Bold and the Beautiful" videos below including the "Next on B&B," "Much As You Deserve" and "Awkward Position" videos.
Watch "The Bold and The Beautiful" Next on B&B (9/4/2014)
Watch "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Awkward Position:
Watch "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Much As You Deserve:
'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 3, 2014: Hope Talks To Ivy About Liam As Ridge Finds Another Way To Finish His Designs In 'B&B' [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family