‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Finale (Episode 7) Spoilers: How It Ends For Cody & Michelle; Find Out Who Returns in the Game-Changing Segment
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 9:20 AM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is nearing its climax. Only five days after, the exciting season of "Bachelor Nation's" newest reality dating show will feature its finale revealing who won the game of love. The show gave a second chance at finding love to the castoffs of previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" seasons in an exotic place called Tulum in Mexico. So the only prize the winners of the show can claim is love. Fans are eager to know if any of the couple has a happy ending. Here are spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Find out what happens in the much-awaited segment. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Read at your own risk.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7) will see a game-changing twist. The remaining six couples have some serious decisions to make. Based on the spoilers revealed by reality show spy Reality Steve, the final episode will see heartbreaks as well as happy endings.
Even before the show premiered the news broke out that "Bachelor In Paradise" contestants Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul get engaged during the finale.
It may come as a surprise, but there are two more contestants who come out of the paradise as a couple. According to "Bachelor in Paradise" episode by episode spoilers guide by Reality Steve, Cody Sattler and Michelle Money stay together as a couple even after the fantasy suite date.
Cody Sattler is a bachelor from Andi Dorfman's season of "The Bachelorette." He is 28-year-old personal trainer from Chicago. As for Michelle Money, she is a bachelorette from Brad Womack's season of "The Bachelor." She is 33year-old hairstylist hailing from Salt Lake City.
The show wrapped up filming in June. So four months after, the lucky-in-love contestants of "Bachelor in Paradise" are still together. Wetpaint confirmed the news.
Meanwhile, more and more details from the Finale (Episode 7) of "Bachelor in Paradise" are surfacing. Besides all the drama, fans can expect to meet former "Bachelor Nation" stars. The winning couples, who decide to stick together, will be provided with advices on love life by Sean and Catherine Lowe, Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried, and Jason and Molly Mesnick.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Season 1 Finale (Episode 7) airs Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
For more spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia