‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Finale (Episode 7) Spoilers: How It Ends For Cody & Michelle; Find Out Who Returns in the Game-Changing Segment
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 9:20 AM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is nearing its climax. Only five days after, the exciting season of "Bachelor Nation's" newest reality dating show will feature its finale revealing who won the game of love. The show gave a second chance at finding love to the castoffs of previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" seasons in an exotic place called Tulum in Mexico. So the only prize the winners of the show can claim is love. Fans are eager to know if any of the couple has a happy ending. Here are spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Find out what happens in the much-awaited segment. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Read at your own risk.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7) will see a game-changing twist. The remaining six couples have some serious decisions to make. Based on the spoilers revealed by reality show spy Reality Steve, the final episode will see heartbreaks as well as happy endings.
Even before the show premiered the news broke out that "Bachelor In Paradise" contestants Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul get engaged during the finale.
It may come as a surprise, but there are two more contestants who come out of the paradise as a couple. According to "Bachelor in Paradise" episode by episode spoilers guide by Reality Steve, Cody Sattler and Michelle Money stay together as a couple even after the fantasy suite date.
Cody Sattler is a bachelor from Andi Dorfman's season of "The Bachelorette." He is 28-year-old personal trainer from Chicago. As for Michelle Money, she is a bachelorette from Brad Womack's season of "The Bachelor." She is 33year-old hairstylist hailing from Salt Lake City.
The show wrapped up filming in June. So four months after, the lucky-in-love contestants of "Bachelor in Paradise" are still together. Wetpaint confirmed the news.
Meanwhile, more and more details from the Finale (Episode 7) of "Bachelor in Paradise" are surfacing. Besides all the drama, fans can expect to meet former "Bachelor Nation" stars. The winning couples, who decide to stick together, will be provided with advices on love life by Sean and Catherine Lowe, Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried, and Jason and Molly Mesnick.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Season 1 Finale (Episode 7) airs Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
For more spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1