‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Finale (Episode 7) Spoilers: How It Ends For Cody & Michelle; Find Out Who Returns in the Game-Changing Segment
By jaskiran kaur | September 4, 2014 9:20 AM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is nearing its climax. Only five days after, the exciting season of "Bachelor Nation's" newest reality dating show will feature its finale revealing who won the game of love. The show gave a second chance at finding love to the castoffs of previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" seasons in an exotic place called Tulum in Mexico. So the only prize the winners of the show can claim is love. Fans are eager to know if any of the couple has a happy ending. Here are spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Find out what happens in the much-awaited segment. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7). Read at your own risk.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Finale (Episode 7) will see a game-changing twist. The remaining six couples have some serious decisions to make. Based on the spoilers revealed by reality show spy Reality Steve, the final episode will see heartbreaks as well as happy endings.
Even before the show premiered the news broke out that "Bachelor In Paradise" contestants Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul get engaged during the finale.
It may come as a surprise, but there are two more contestants who come out of the paradise as a couple. According to "Bachelor in Paradise" episode by episode spoilers guide by Reality Steve, Cody Sattler and Michelle Money stay together as a couple even after the fantasy suite date.
Cody Sattler is a bachelor from Andi Dorfman's season of "The Bachelorette." He is 28-year-old personal trainer from Chicago. As for Michelle Money, she is a bachelorette from Brad Womack's season of "The Bachelor." She is 33year-old hairstylist hailing from Salt Lake City.
The show wrapped up filming in June. So four months after, the lucky-in-love contestants of "Bachelor in Paradise" are still together. Wetpaint confirmed the news.
Meanwhile, more and more details from the Finale (Episode 7) of "Bachelor in Paradise" are surfacing. Besides all the drama, fans can expect to meet former "Bachelor Nation" stars. The winning couples, who decide to stick together, will be provided with advices on love life by Sean and Catherine Lowe, Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried, and Jason and Molly Mesnick.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Season 1 Finale (Episode 7) airs Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
For more spoilers from "Bachelor In Paradise" Finale, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report