Hollywood’s Hacking Scandal: Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian & Selena Gomez Stolen Texts, Emails And Videos
By Riza Ornos | September 4, 2014 8:58 AM EST
Jennifer Lawrence and the rest of the A-list stars who are included in the recent Hollywood hacking scandals have more things to fear aside from their hacked nude photos. The hacker, who is responsible for leaking 101 private photos of celebrities, also have in his possession their private email messages, embarrassing texts and videos.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The mass celebrity hacking hit the Internet like Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" with nude photos of Kate Upton, Ariana Grande, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and Lea Michelle. The racy photos spread like wildfire to all corners of the World Wide Web including Reddit, Twitter and Imgur, which was deleted by administrators.
But the worst is not yet over. New evidence are posted on the latest InStyle magazine with the cover title "Inside Hollywood's Hacking Scandal, Their Darkest Secrets Stolen! Stars Panic As Photos, Texts & Emails Reveal."
"Industry insiders tell In Touch that the damage caused by hacking their Apple "clouds" may be worse that anyone realizes - because highly sensitive information in texts, emails and documents was also accessible," InTouch Weekly reports.
The Sept. 16 issue of the magazine features the three stars, Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez, who were among the A-list stars victimized by the anonymous 4Chan hacker. The scoop inside the magazine features how J-LAW is "humiliated over naked pics," what Kim is hiding from Kanye and Selena's reason for going to rehab.
"Anything you put on your phone or that's gone through your phone will be in the cloud," tech industry analyst Frank Catalano exclusively told the magazine.
"This could sabotage marriages, relationships, careers," according to an industry insider.
Gymnast McKayla Maroney is one of the many celebrities whose photos are now circulating the web, and now her lawyers are taking legal action for the violation of her privacy. It seems that the leaked photos of the gold medallist was taken before she turned 18 last December, which means that it could qualify as child pornography.
Maroney's lawyer issued a cease and desist to websites who posted the intimate photos, and according to TMZ, Porn.com already removed the pictures. Reddit moderators also deleted the controversial images to avoid legal ramifications.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft