Hollywood’s Hacking Scandal: Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian & Selena Gomez Stolen Texts, Emails And Videos
By Riza Ornos | September 4, 2014 8:58 AM EST
Jennifer Lawrence and the rest of the A-list stars who are included in the recent Hollywood hacking scandals have more things to fear aside from their hacked nude photos. The hacker, who is responsible for leaking 101 private photos of celebrities, also have in his possession their private email messages, embarrassing texts and videos.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The mass celebrity hacking hit the Internet like Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" with nude photos of Kate Upton, Ariana Grande, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and Lea Michelle. The racy photos spread like wildfire to all corners of the World Wide Web including Reddit, Twitter and Imgur, which was deleted by administrators.
But the worst is not yet over. New evidence are posted on the latest InStyle magazine with the cover title "Inside Hollywood's Hacking Scandal, Their Darkest Secrets Stolen! Stars Panic As Photos, Texts & Emails Reveal."
"Industry insiders tell In Touch that the damage caused by hacking their Apple "clouds" may be worse that anyone realizes - because highly sensitive information in texts, emails and documents was also accessible," InTouch Weekly reports.
The Sept. 16 issue of the magazine features the three stars, Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez, who were among the A-list stars victimized by the anonymous 4Chan hacker. The scoop inside the magazine features how J-LAW is "humiliated over naked pics," what Kim is hiding from Kanye and Selena's reason for going to rehab.
"Anything you put on your phone or that's gone through your phone will be in the cloud," tech industry analyst Frank Catalano exclusively told the magazine.
"This could sabotage marriages, relationships, careers," according to an industry insider.
Gymnast McKayla Maroney is one of the many celebrities whose photos are now circulating the web, and now her lawyers are taking legal action for the violation of her privacy. It seems that the leaked photos of the gold medallist was taken before she turned 18 last December, which means that it could qualify as child pornography.
Maroney's lawyer issued a cease and desist to websites who posted the intimate photos, and according to TMZ, Porn.com already removed the pictures. Reddit moderators also deleted the controversial images to avoid legal ramifications.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand