‘Tappingo 2' For Nintendo 3DS Set For Release On Sept. 4, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | September 3, 2014 8:50 PM EST
"Tappingo 2" for Nintendo 3DS which will be released on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014, is a single player puzzle game that consists of pixel arts, numbered blocks and lines. It is created by Hugo Smits ("Color Commando," "Ace Mathician" and "Flipper") and developed by Goodbye Galaxy Games. It is published by Circle Entertainment. Read on to learn more about it.
A man looks at a billboard of Nintendo Co Ltd's new 3DS handheld game console in Chiba, east of Tokyo September 29, 2010. Nintendo Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would launch a 3D-capable version of its DS handheld game console in Japan on Feb. 26 and in the United States in March, missing the crucial year-end shopping season. The new DS, which can be used to play 3D games and watch films in 3D without special glasses, will cost 25,000 yen ($298) in Japan, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata said at a launch event.
According to Goodbye Galaxy Games, "Tappingo 2" for Nintendo 3DS has 100 puzzles with big and small grids. It is made even more challenging because the game keeps track of how long a player takes to solve the puzzle.
How To Play "Tappingo 2" For Nintendo 3DS:
1. Extend the colored number blocks into lines.
2. Make sure to take note of the number on the blocks because this tells the player what length the line should extend to. For example, if 1 is indicated, then the block should be extended to 1 tile only.
3. Once the number on the block is changed to OK, then it means that the player is on the right path.
4. Keep in mind that the lines will not stop extending unless it hits a gray block, another line or the edge of the screen.
5. The puzzle is solved when all the numbered blocks have the OK sign.
Some of the puzzle pixel art designs include animals like an octopus or a penguin and food such as a hamburger, a slice of watermelon or a piece of banana. There are also some puzzles that feature the Nintendo Gameboy or a Nintendo game controller for one of its video game consoles.
Smits designed "Tappingo 2" For Nintendo 3DS including the puzzles, art, basic programming and tools. Péteri Szilárd was responsible for the main programming while Danny Flexner created the game's puzzle pixel art. As for the game's catchy music, it is done by Wiklund. Click HERE to view the "Tappingo 2" logo and its screenshots from Nintendo.
For more updates about "Tappingo 2" For Nintendo 3DS as well as other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, business, finance, economy, science, sports and health, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch The Nintendo eShop - "Tappingo 2" for Nintendo 3DS E3 Trailer Below:
READ MORE ABOUT GAMING:
'World Of Warcraft' Brings Back The 'Gaze Of The Black Prince' Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After 'Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories