How Red Colors Unbalanced Your Mind
By Bindu Jacob | September 3, 2014 7:36 PM EST
Studies have revealed that Red color is unbalancing your mind. But red colored pills are considered more stimulant than other colored pills. The study also revealed that certain colors in the pills can make a patient more vibrant. Red pills are more powerful than the blue pills. If the sleeping pill is blue, it gives faster sleep than the orange pills. The study also reveals that a red pain killer works faster than blue, yellow, green etc. The colors can change our mood and attitude. For instance red makes us unhappy and enables us to provoke easily. But it is increasing ones sexual desire. The ladies with red lipsticks are attracting more men than any other color applied on their lips. Chromo therapy is a branch of alternative medicine dealing with how color influences our mind and mood. A study conducted last 2004 revealed that football team with red color dress have the chance to win the match than the other colored dressed team, Telegraph reports.
The study also show that even the average good looking women with red color dress were mostly attracted by the men than the light colored dressed ladies with good looking. Studies that were released from 1970 stated the prisoners who are accommodating the pink colored cells seemed to be weaker than the people in red colored cells. Basically, people are using light colored shades to paint the wall that seems more comfortable to our minds and moods, BBC reports.
It means the players with red cloths seemed more aggressive and dominated than the other colored dressed players. When the scientists researched on the influence of colors at the 2004 Olympics, they came to know the people who were wearing red kits are more powerful than the blue kits. Color may change our mind and mood, but it does not exist in the world, Beau Lotto, a neuroscientist at University College London said. "Blue isn't a property of denim, or skies, or oceans, but of how our eyes interpret a particular set of wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation that is visible to light. Red is not a property of blood or cocktail dresses but how our eyes interpret another, longer set of wavelengths", he said.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kendall Jenner's Secret To A Slim and Sexy Body: All About Her Diet And Fitness Routine [Watch Video]
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Sleep Deprivation Among Teens Is The Main Cause of Low Academic Performance, Bad Behaviour And Lethargy, Finds Study
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- 5 Myths About The Gluten-Free Diet Every Fad Fanatic Should Know
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate