‘Cubemen 2' For Wii U To Be Released On Sept. 4, 2014 [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | September 3, 2014 6:59 PM EST
"Cubemen 2" for Wii U which will be released on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014, is a 3D puzzle and strategy game that is published by Nnooo and developed by 3 Sprockets. It has five game modes including Capture the Flag, or "CTF," Territory, Rescue and Skirmish modes. Read on to learn more about it.
A man looks at software for Nintendo Co's Wii U game consoles at an electronics retail store in Tokyo January 20, 2014. Shares in Nintendo Co Ltd tumbled by nearly a fifth on Monday after it warned of a third straight year of operating losses, heaping pressure on the creator of "Super Mario" to abandon its policy of not licensing its software to rivals.
According to the official website of "Cubemen 2," the game has a lot of exciting features in store for its fans. It has customisable level themes with over 20 styles, customisable unit skins including Knights and Cowboys, ten types of specialized units including mines, path blockers and lightning, a built in Level Editor and 3D levels with floating platforms, Healing Stations and Teleporters. Plus, there are no static towers that can hinder your Cubemen from moving freely in the game. Click HERE to see some screenshots of "Cubemen 2" from Nintendo Life.
"Cubemen 2" players can go on Solo or Team battles (2 to 6 players) online. They have the option to play against other humans or against artificial intelligence, or "AI." They can also be ranked among the world's best players.
As of this writing, there are 8302 user generated levels in "Cubemen 2." Click HERE to view these levels, including the most popular ones. Aside from the Wii U, it can also be played using PC, Mac, Linux or iOS. Nintendo has stated that all levels of "Cubemen 2" are stored locally so it can still be played even when offline.
It also has an original soundtrack, or "OST" ($2.99 AUD) that is available on the iOS App Store and Steam. It was released on May 26, 2013 and it features 15 songs including the "Cubemen 2" Main Theme, "Cubemen 2 Rock On," "Larry Lightning," "Waly Wall" and "Milo Mine." Click HERE to see the other songs included in the game's "OST."
For more updates about "Cubemen 2" and other news about gaming, technology, business, entertainment, finance, politics, health, economics and science, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch The "Cubemen 2" Trailer - Wii U Below:
Watch The Nintendo eShop - "Cubemen 2" For Wii U E3 Trailer Below:
READ MORE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- ‘Minecraft’ Buyout By Microsoft Complete as Mojang's Notch Says His Farewell
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet