Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact Colour Designs: Copper, Black, White, Orange and Mint
By Ryan Inoyori | September 3, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Images of upcoming colour designs for Sony Xperia Z3 flagship smartphone and its 'mini' version Xperia Z3 Compact was posted at several Web sites with the alleged SmartBand Talk having a curved E Ink display.
Colour Schemes on Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact
Several photos at XperiaBlog revealed the colour designs on the Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact. Black and white colours are the default available designs of Sony Xperia Z3 while its copper model is expected to follow soon after.
For those who were aware of the video teaser of Sony Xperia devices coming at the IFA 2014, the element copper was included on several clues carried by its period table of elements symbol "Cu" that confirms an interesting choice of colour scheme.
According to the reports from XperiaBlog, copper colour design was supposed to have a debut on Sony Xperia M2 Aqua but seemed to be terminated in favour of the more premium Xperia Z3 smartphone. It is not known if Sony will produce copper-coloured versions on other Xperia devices outside the Z3 collection.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is also coming out with spectacular looks for interested buyers. Ausdroid posted press photos of the device showing black, white and orange colours. If Sony Xperia Z3 has a copper-coloured design, Xperia Z3 Compact offers mint instead, which is new among Xperia devices.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact alleged specifications include 4.6 inches of screen display with 720p resolution, quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, a 20.7 MP rear camera and 2,600 mAh battery unit. Colour availability of these devices on different regions is yet to be unveiled by Sony Mobile.
SmartBand Talk with E Ink Display
A SmartBand device was noticed on the Xperia Z3 colour design images and alleged are claimed to be the SmartBand Talk with curved E Ink display. Early reports from 9to5Google included two upcoming wearable gadgets from Sony Mobile which could appear at IFA 2014.
1. SmartWatch 3: The third-generation of its kind from Sony that could be running Android Wear. Rumoured specs include 1.68 inches of display with IP 58 certification.
2. SmartBand Talk: A successor to the SmartBand SWR10 that features a fitness tracking support with Bluetooth connectivity and a curved E Ink display.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- The 5 Biggest and Best Smartphones Of 2014: Their Best Features And Price Comparisons
- SanDisk Launches The World’s First Memory Card With A Capacity of 512 GB
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List