Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact Colour Designs: Copper, Black, White, Orange and Mint
By Ryan Inoyori | September 3, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Images of upcoming colour designs for Sony Xperia Z3 flagship smartphone and its 'mini' version Xperia Z3 Compact was posted at several Web sites with the alleged SmartBand Talk having a curved E Ink display.
Colour Schemes on Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact
Several photos at XperiaBlog revealed the colour designs on the Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact. Black and white colours are the default available designs of Sony Xperia Z3 while its copper model is expected to follow soon after.
For those who were aware of the video teaser of Sony Xperia devices coming at the IFA 2014, the element copper was included on several clues carried by its period table of elements symbol "Cu" that confirms an interesting choice of colour scheme.
According to the reports from XperiaBlog, copper colour design was supposed to have a debut on Sony Xperia M2 Aqua but seemed to be terminated in favour of the more premium Xperia Z3 smartphone. It is not known if Sony will produce copper-coloured versions on other Xperia devices outside the Z3 collection.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is also coming out with spectacular looks for interested buyers. Ausdroid posted press photos of the device showing black, white and orange colours. If Sony Xperia Z3 has a copper-coloured design, Xperia Z3 Compact offers mint instead, which is new among Xperia devices.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact alleged specifications include 4.6 inches of screen display with 720p resolution, quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, a 20.7 MP rear camera and 2,600 mAh battery unit. Colour availability of these devices on different regions is yet to be unveiled by Sony Mobile.
SmartBand Talk with E Ink Display
A SmartBand device was noticed on the Xperia Z3 colour design images and alleged are claimed to be the SmartBand Talk with curved E Ink display. Early reports from 9to5Google included two upcoming wearable gadgets from Sony Mobile which could appear at IFA 2014.
1. SmartWatch 3: The third-generation of its kind from Sony that could be running Android Wear. Rumoured specs include 1.68 inches of display with IP 58 certification.
2. SmartBand Talk: A successor to the SmartBand SWR10 that features a fitness tracking support with Bluetooth connectivity and a curved E Ink display.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast