Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact Colour Designs: Copper, Black, White, Orange and Mint
By Ryan Inoyori | September 3, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Images of upcoming colour designs for Sony Xperia Z3 flagship smartphone and its 'mini' version Xperia Z3 Compact was posted at several Web sites with the alleged SmartBand Talk having a curved E Ink display.
Colour Schemes on Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact
Several photos at XperiaBlog revealed the colour designs on the Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact. Black and white colours are the default available designs of Sony Xperia Z3 while its copper model is expected to follow soon after.
For those who were aware of the video teaser of Sony Xperia devices coming at the IFA 2014, the element copper was included on several clues carried by its period table of elements symbol "Cu" that confirms an interesting choice of colour scheme.
According to the reports from XperiaBlog, copper colour design was supposed to have a debut on Sony Xperia M2 Aqua but seemed to be terminated in favour of the more premium Xperia Z3 smartphone. It is not known if Sony will produce copper-coloured versions on other Xperia devices outside the Z3 collection.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is also coming out with spectacular looks for interested buyers. Ausdroid posted press photos of the device showing black, white and orange colours. If Sony Xperia Z3 has a copper-coloured design, Xperia Z3 Compact offers mint instead, which is new among Xperia devices.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact alleged specifications include 4.6 inches of screen display with 720p resolution, quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, a 20.7 MP rear camera and 2,600 mAh battery unit. Colour availability of these devices on different regions is yet to be unveiled by Sony Mobile.
SmartBand Talk with E Ink Display
A SmartBand device was noticed on the Xperia Z3 colour design images and alleged are claimed to be the SmartBand Talk with curved E Ink display. Early reports from 9to5Google included two upcoming wearable gadgets from Sony Mobile which could appear at IFA 2014.
1. SmartWatch 3: The third-generation of its kind from Sony that could be running Android Wear. Rumoured specs include 1.68 inches of display with IP 58 certification.
2. SmartBand Talk: A successor to the SmartBand SWR10 that features a fitness tracking support with Bluetooth connectivity and a curved E Ink display.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar