‘Rizzoli & Isles' Season 5 Summer Finale Recap: Episode 12 ‘Burden of Proof’ Aired On Sept. 2, 2014, Jane’s Life Gets Threatened Due To Her Risky Murder Investigation [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | September 3, 2014 3:47 PM EST
The "Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5 Summer Finale episode titled "Burden of Proof" (episode 12) was aired on Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014 from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST. Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) tried to prove that an accused man is innocent at the cost of her safety as Dr. Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander) got educated in the ways of children nowadays. Read on for the "Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5 recap of episode 12 "Burden of Proof" to find out what happened to Maura and Jane.
Actress Angie Harmon poses at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
"Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5, episode 12 "Burden of Proof" was written by Katie Wech and directed by Norman Buckley. Here's what happened in this episode. County Prosecutor Paul Wescourt (Jamie Bamber) got arrested for murder, but Jane refused to believe that he is guilty of killing someone. She tried to prove that Wescourt just got framed for the crime. Unfortunately, she put herself in harm's way because of it . As for Maura, Angela Rizzoli (Lorraine Bracco) taught her some things about children and their current interests in preparation for her meeting with Jack Armstrong's (Enver Gjokaj) 12-year-old daughter Allie (Maitlyn Pezzo). Angela asked her about the show "Pretty Little Liars," but Maura has no clue what it is about. She ended up giving Allie some lip gloss, which his dad surprisingly approved of.
Below are some memorable lines from "Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5, episode 12 "Burden of Proof."
"Our killer is still out there," Jane said.
"Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5, episode 12 "Burden of Proof" also featured other stars including Jordan Bridges (Frankie Rizzoli Jr.), John Bobek (Jimmy McGuinness), Idara Victor (Nina Holiday), Bruce McGill (Detective Vince Korsak), Terrence Edwards (Sheriff Deputy), Karis Campbell (Carol Wescourt), Meagan Holder((Mallory), Stephanie Pearson (Danielle Mitchell) and Kyla Kenedy (Charlotte).
This is the "Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5 Summer Finale recap of episode 12 "Burden of Proof." Don't miss "Rizzoli & Isles" every Tuesday nights on TNT at 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST. It returns in February 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Rizzoli & Isles" and other news about entertainment, politics, economy, technology, business, finance sports, health and science.
Watch The "Burden of Proof" Sneak Peek | "Rizzoli & Isles" | TNT Video Below:
'Rizzoli & Isles' Season 5 Spoilers: Episode 11 'If You Can't Stand The Heat' Airs On Aug. 26, 2014, A Man Dies During A Heat Wave In Boston [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports