‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Laurina Is Disappointed, Amber Sheds Tears Again, Sam Enjoys Royal Treatment
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 3, 2014 3:44 PM EST
It is the sixth week of "The Bachelor Australia" Season 2 this week, and no contestant has emerged as 'The Girl' till now. Blake has been playing a smart, sweet game, making every girl in the house feel special and important.
Laurina is the girl Blake would definitely date outside, but he feels there is an unbelievable chemistry between him and Jessica. Sam makes him laugh and Chantal is his kind of girl. He is completely at ease with Zoe and he finds Louise fun, driven and beautiful. He has yet to go on a single date with Amber, but the girl has got her share of attention and some alone time with him. The bachelor is still in the process to know the new girls, though Mary has caught his attention with her efforts to know him [impress him]. Lauren and Rachel have yet to show what they have to offer. Lauren, however, has the potential to emerge as the girl to beat.
This Wednesday will see Amber again having a meltdown, as the preview suggests that she does not get the single date card. It is Sam, Lauren and Laurina who get to go on single dates, with Blake. It is surprising to see three girls getting the opportunity to go on the single dates in an episode. The preview of the episode suggests that Sam and Lauren are "swept away," as the former feels she is getting the royal treatment while the later finds the arrangement at the date "lovely." Laurina, however, looks disappointed, as she is yearning for a fine-dining date with Blake but the bachelor takes her out for some street pie time.
In episode 10, Amber and Kara were the last two bachelorettes standing. Part of the original girl group, these two had not gone on a single date with Blake. Kara said good bye and Amber received the red rose to see another rose ceremony. With no single date card coming her back, it may be Amber's turn to pack her bags and leave. The girls would love to see that happening, as they have had enough of Amber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate