Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West A Selfie Book As A Present For Their Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | September 3, 2014 2:58 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding was lavish and over the top, exactly how the couple wanted it. The wedding was extravagant while keeping it classy and intimate with only their closest friends and family in attendance. Despite being filmed for a reality show with the paparazzi swarming around them, the couple managed to keep the wedding about themselves and not the media fiasco. Kim shared a tender detail about the wedding as she revealed that she is giving Kanye a selfie book as a wedding present as opposed to other expensive material gifts.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
As Kim was getting her makeup done and getting ready to walk down the aisle, she was seen putting in the finishing touches on her selfie book which she tells her sisters would be her present for Kanye. The scene was part of the wedding special feature and season finale of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Kim had the book on her lap and she was putting in the final photos that would be included in the latest selfie compilation that she made for Kanye. She mentioned that she had given him one for his birthday and he loved it so much that she decided to make him another one for yet another milestone in their lives.
She revealed in an earlier episode of the reality series that the whole idea started when they were forced to spend some time apart due to their hectic schedules and she got into the habit of sending him photos of herself from where she was. When the family went to Thailand earlier this year and Kanye was unable to join them, Kim got a special camera which she used to take thousands of selfies during the trip which annoyed her sister Khloe. At one point as she was taking sexy photos in a see-through white dress, her step brother Brody even walked in on her causing some awkwardness between them during the vacation. Brandon Jenner, Brody's brother kept teasing him about it but in the end, they all just laughed about it when Brody pulled a prank on Kim making her walk in on him also in a state of undress.
Kim has since announced that she will soon be releasing a selfie book which will be published for public consumption. What started out as a simple exchange between the two love birds has morphed not only into a wedding present but also into a business venture as only the Kardashian marketing machine can pull off.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes