'The Bachelor' Update: Reasons Why Juan Pablo And Nikki Ferrell Are Not Splitting Up Anytime Soon; Couple To Launch Showbiz Career Together [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | September 3, 2014 12:14 AM EST
"The Bachelor" Couple Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell has been surrounded by controversial relationship theories for a long time. However, the couple now appears to be stronger than ever. According to the latest update, the Venezuelan bachelor and the winning bachelorette are vacationing in an exotic island. The couple is also set to launch their showbiz career together.
It seems Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell are doing everything to cut down the distance between them. Recent Twitter posts of the Miami-based bachelor teases some special moments that he enjoyed with his Kansas-based girlfriend on a vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Juan Pablo Galavis shared some photos from his four-day vacation to one of the most romantic destinations in Southeast Asia.
On Aug. 30, Juan Pablo Galavis shared a picture of the morning view from his room in Bali on Twitter. It is the picture of his third day of the vacation. He captioned it: "3er dia seguido LEVANTANDOME con ESTO... / 3rd day in a row WAKING up to THIS... #Bali #Peace."
He posted another picture of Nikki Ferrell smiling and posing with some art pieces. He captioned it: "Ayyyyyyyyy Bali, you and YOUR art."
Meanwhile, reports swirling around suggest that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell have bagged their first television gig. According to People, Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell have joined the cast of VH1's reality television show "Couple Therapy" Season 5. The couple that has been surrounded by split rumours ever since they got together will be counseled by marriage therapist Dr. Jenn Berman.
Recently, a preview featuring "The Bachelor" couple was released by the network. The couples are expected to address problems in their relationship. The website notes that "despite couple's involvement in the series, "Galavis and Ferrell have been going strong." Scroll down to watch the preview as published by VH1 on YouTube.com.
They addressed the split rumours in an interview with People and revealed they are "doing great." "The Bachelor" wrapped up its finale in March 2014. Juan Pablo led the series and chose Nikki Ferrell over 24 other bachelorettes vying to win his heart. However, the bachelor refused to propose or declare his love for Nikki Ferrell on live TV. This led to rampant speculations suggesting the couple wouldn't last long and will end their relationship without getting engaged. Even though they haven't made any official engagement or wedding announcements, the couple is reportedly "very happy together." Watch out for them on "Couple Therapy" on Sept. 10.
VIDEO:Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn + It's The Most Volatile Season Yet + VH1
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage