Kylie Jenner 'Jealous' of Kendall Jenner's Rising Career: Wants to Find Her Niche in Showbiz Industry-Reports
By Sonalee singh | September 2, 2014 7:46 PM EST
With Kendall Jenner moving at a fast pace with her modelling career, sister Kylie Jenner is also trying to find her foothold in the showbiz industry, according to reports.
Kylie Jenner arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014.
It is being reported that Kylie, who has her own clothing line Pac Sun, is now looking to find her niche. Kylie is best known for appearing in the family's reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She has also taken up several modelling projects in the past, including the one for Avril Lavigne's clothing line Abbey Dawn among others.
However, Kylie is more keen to pursue a career in acting, not in the fashion industry.
"Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it, I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13," Mirror qouted Kylie as saying to Marie Claire Mexico.
Though there is no confirmation to the buzz that Kylie and Kendall have become estranged, as Kylie reportedly wants to be famous like other sisters.
Even momager Kris Jenner wants Kylie to find her holding in the industry. She is reported to be quite worried about her youngest one and has also suggested acting classes.
Meanwhile, Kylie Jenner recently received a SUV for her 17th birthday. She even shaved the back of head as suggested by sister Kim Kardashian. It was Kim who told Kylie at Teen Choice Awards that it is a cool thing to shave the back of your head, according to reports.
Kylie has opted for varied hairstyles in the past. She has also once highlighted her hair in blue.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Kendall Jenner has dropped her last name for the sake of her modelling career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate