‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Amy To Pit Penny Against Bernadette, Episode 2 Title, Synopsis Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 2, 2014 7:15 PM EST
The opening episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 will see Penny going for an interview at Bernadette's company. She will get the job of pharmaceutical sales representative and will excel in her new profession, earning good money. In the episode 2, things are going to shake-up when Amy finds herself in the middle of Penny and Bernadette's cold war.
Actress Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
In an interview with Glamour, Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy in the show, said that in episode 2, "Amy pits Bernadette and Penny against each other."
The episode 2 of "The Big Bang Theory" is titled "The Junior Professor Solution." The episode will see Bernadette worried about Penny's performance at her company, as her performance at Cheesecake factory is not something to talk about. It looks like the girls, now colleagues, will vent it out in front of Amy against each other. It is expected that Amy will like the attention and being the go to girl.
Meanwhile, the first episode, which is titled "The Locomotion Interruption," will see the return of Sheldon to Pasadena. He will call up Leonard from Arizona and that too from a police station, as he has been robbed. Leonard and Amy will take the "unexpected" trip to Arizona to pick Sheldon. According to spoilers, there is likely to be some friction between Amy and Sheldon in this episode, as Sheldon called up Leonard and not her.
In the premiere episode, Howard will be seen complaining about Stuart who has over stayed at his mother' house and is acting like his father. The spoilers of Episode 1 reveal that Emily and Raj are still together. And, Penny got the job because she bonded with her interviewer over a common factor -- they both fear Bernadette.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 Episode 2, "The Junior Professor Solution":
"When Sheldon's Junior Professor job requires him to teach graduate students, only Howard signs up for the course. Meanwhile, Bernadette becomes worried that Penny won't perform well in her new job based on her performance as a waitress."
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 premieres on Sept. 22, with Episode 1 and Episode 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert