‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Amy To Pit Penny Against Bernadette, Episode 2 Title, Synopsis Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 2, 2014 7:15 PM EST
The opening episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 will see Penny going for an interview at Bernadette's company. She will get the job of pharmaceutical sales representative and will excel in her new profession, earning good money. In the episode 2, things are going to shake-up when Amy finds herself in the middle of Penny and Bernadette's cold war.
Actress Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
In an interview with Glamour, Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy in the show, said that in episode 2, "Amy pits Bernadette and Penny against each other."
The episode 2 of "The Big Bang Theory" is titled "The Junior Professor Solution." The episode will see Bernadette worried about Penny's performance at her company, as her performance at Cheesecake factory is not something to talk about. It looks like the girls, now colleagues, will vent it out in front of Amy against each other. It is expected that Amy will like the attention and being the go to girl.
Meanwhile, the first episode, which is titled "The Locomotion Interruption," will see the return of Sheldon to Pasadena. He will call up Leonard from Arizona and that too from a police station, as he has been robbed. Leonard and Amy will take the "unexpected" trip to Arizona to pick Sheldon. According to spoilers, there is likely to be some friction between Amy and Sheldon in this episode, as Sheldon called up Leonard and not her.
In the premiere episode, Howard will be seen complaining about Stuart who has over stayed at his mother' house and is acting like his father. The spoilers of Episode 1 reveal that Emily and Raj are still together. And, Penny got the job because she bonded with her interviewer over a common factor -- they both fear Bernadette.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 Episode 2, "The Junior Professor Solution":
"When Sheldon's Junior Professor job requires him to teach graduate students, only Howard signs up for the course. Meanwhile, Bernadette becomes worried that Penny won't perform well in her new job based on her performance as a waitress."
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 premieres on Sept. 22, with Episode 1 and Episode 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices