‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Amy To Pit Penny Against Bernadette, Episode 2 Title, Synopsis Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 2, 2014 7:15 PM EST
The opening episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 will see Penny going for an interview at Bernadette's company. She will get the job of pharmaceutical sales representative and will excel in her new profession, earning good money. In the episode 2, things are going to shake-up when Amy finds herself in the middle of Penny and Bernadette's cold war.
Actress Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
In an interview with Glamour, Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy in the show, said that in episode 2, "Amy pits Bernadette and Penny against each other."
The episode 2 of "The Big Bang Theory" is titled "The Junior Professor Solution." The episode will see Bernadette worried about Penny's performance at her company, as her performance at Cheesecake factory is not something to talk about. It looks like the girls, now colleagues, will vent it out in front of Amy against each other. It is expected that Amy will like the attention and being the go to girl.
Meanwhile, the first episode, which is titled "The Locomotion Interruption," will see the return of Sheldon to Pasadena. He will call up Leonard from Arizona and that too from a police station, as he has been robbed. Leonard and Amy will take the "unexpected" trip to Arizona to pick Sheldon. According to spoilers, there is likely to be some friction between Amy and Sheldon in this episode, as Sheldon called up Leonard and not her.
In the premiere episode, Howard will be seen complaining about Stuart who has over stayed at his mother' house and is acting like his father. The spoilers of Episode 1 reveal that Emily and Raj are still together. And, Penny got the job because she bonded with her interviewer over a common factor -- they both fear Bernadette.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 Episode 2, "The Junior Professor Solution":
"When Sheldon's Junior Professor job requires him to teach graduate students, only Howard signs up for the course. Meanwhile, Bernadette becomes worried that Penny won't perform well in her new job based on her performance as a waitress."
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 premieres on Sept. 22, with Episode 1 and Episode 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles