‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Amy To Pit Penny Against Bernadette, Episode 2 Title, Synopsis Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 2, 2014 7:15 PM EST
The opening episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 will see Penny going for an interview at Bernadette's company. She will get the job of pharmaceutical sales representative and will excel in her new profession, earning good money. In the episode 2, things are going to shake-up when Amy finds herself in the middle of Penny and Bernadette's cold war.
Actress Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
In an interview with Glamour, Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy in the show, said that in episode 2, "Amy pits Bernadette and Penny against each other."
The episode 2 of "The Big Bang Theory" is titled "The Junior Professor Solution." The episode will see Bernadette worried about Penny's performance at her company, as her performance at Cheesecake factory is not something to talk about. It looks like the girls, now colleagues, will vent it out in front of Amy against each other. It is expected that Amy will like the attention and being the go to girl.
Meanwhile, the first episode, which is titled "The Locomotion Interruption," will see the return of Sheldon to Pasadena. He will call up Leonard from Arizona and that too from a police station, as he has been robbed. Leonard and Amy will take the "unexpected" trip to Arizona to pick Sheldon. According to spoilers, there is likely to be some friction between Amy and Sheldon in this episode, as Sheldon called up Leonard and not her.
In the premiere episode, Howard will be seen complaining about Stuart who has over stayed at his mother' house and is acting like his father. The spoilers of Episode 1 reveal that Emily and Raj are still together. And, Penny got the job because she bonded with her interviewer over a common factor -- they both fear Bernadette.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 Episode 2, "The Junior Professor Solution":
"When Sheldon's Junior Professor job requires him to teach graduate students, only Howard signs up for the course. Meanwhile, Bernadette becomes worried that Penny won't perform well in her new job based on her performance as a waitress."
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 premieres on Sept. 22, with Episode 1 and Episode 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate