'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | September 2, 2014 6:51 PM EST
The "Gaze of the Black Prince" buff from Blizzard Entertainment's "World of Warcraft," or "WoW," will be back again from Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014 at 10 a.m. PDT to Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014 at 9 a.m. PDT. This comes after the "Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes update which was released on Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2014. Read on to learn more about it.
Copies of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria video game published by Activision Blizzard, owned by Vivendi, are displayed in a shop in Rome, October 16, 2012. French corporate raider Vincent Bollore will join Vivendi's board after lifting his stake to 5 percent, putting his restructuring skills at the disposal of the ill-fitting media and telecoms conglomerate.
According to Battle.net, the "Gaze of the Black Prince" buff will be applied for the final time in "World of Warcraft" before the launch of the latest "WoW" expansion, the "Warlords of Draenor" which will be released on Thursday, Nov. 13, 2014.
The "Gaze of the Black Prince" buff is helpful in increasing a "World of Warcraft" player's chances of getting the Legendary Cloak quest line items such as the Titan Runestones, Sigil of Power, Sigil of Wisdom and Secrets of the Empire. It also aids in increasing one's reputation (which is gained with the Black Prince) by 100%. Click HERE to learn more about the "WoW" Legendary Cloak quest line.
Meanwhile, the "Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes was also updated last Aug. 27, 2014. This latest update focuses on several areas of the game including the game system's Crowd Control and Diminishing Returns, Racial Traits and Classes (Warrior, Warlock, Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Paladin, Monk, Mage, Hunter, Druid and Death Knight).
According to Battle.net, these are the latest "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes update.
Changes In The Game's System:
A. Crowd Control And Diminishing Returns
1. Druid - Typhoon's range is now 15 yards.
2. Hunter - Wyvern Sting's cast time is now 1.5 seconds.
3. Priest - Silence is available now for Discipline and Shadow Priests.
4. Rogue - To interrupt spell casting, Deadly Throw now requires 5 Combo Points.
5. Warrior - Safeguard no longer removes the effects that impair movement.
B. Racial Traits
1. Pandaren - Epicurean only increases the benefit of Well Fed effects by 75%.
Changes In The Classes:
1. Druid -
a. Barkskin's pushback protection is back.
b. Nature's Vigil healing now targets allies within 40 yards of the Druid.
2. Death Knight -
a. Pillar of Frost now increases Strength by 15%.
b. Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 20%.
c. Might of the Frozen Wastes now has a melee damage of 35%.
d. Razorice now increases Frost damage by 2% per stack.
e. Improved Blood Presence now increases all damage dealt by 15%.
f. Veteran of the Third War doesn't increase critical strike chance anymore.
g. Conversion now costs 30 Runic Power/second for Blood.
3. Mage -
a. Frostbolt no longer heals the Mage's Water Elemental.
b. Brain Freeze effect now increases the damage of Frostfire Bolt by 25%.
4. Monk -
a. Power Strikes now triggers every 15 seconds. It also triggers from Surging Mist (for Mistweavers only). However, it no longer triggers from Crackling Jade Lightning.
5. Rogue - Revealing Strike now grants Sinister Strike a 25% chance to generate an extra Combo Point. But, it no longer deals 20% more damage.
Click HERE to view the updates of the other "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" classes including the Hunter, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Warlock and Warrior. Keep reading International Business Times for more updates about "World of Warcraft," "Warlords of Draenor" and other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, business, health, sports, finance and economics.
Watch The Black Prince - Legendary Questline Video Below:
READ MORE ABOUT "WORLD OF WARCRAFT":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘Destiny' Leaks Reveal Redesigned Ships, New Armour, Sparrow Shaders
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness