'Dragon Age: Inquisition': Romancing Solas, Morrigan's Human Side And Dragon Age Keep User Interface
By Ryan Inoyori | September 2, 2014 6:41 PM EST
"Dragon Age: Inquisition" teasers are still coming out. It includes one of the two final romance characters, Morrigan's human side and demo of the Dragon Age Keep user interface.
New Character Romance Option—Solas
Solas is an elven apostate appearing on "Dragon Age: Inquisition" and also a romance option to the Inquisitor. Mark Darrah of BioWare confirmed that Solas is a romance option on the upcoming game via Twitter, but the elven apostate can only accept a relationship with an elven Inquisitor. Darrah also commented that "it makes super story sense" on his tweet.
Official background story describes Solas as an apostate living in the wilderness away from the civilised world and Templars who would shackle him for being a mage. Solas mastered his magical power without any help from tutors or mentors and spent years exploring the spirit realm of the Fade.
Human Side of Morrigan
The Witch of the Wilds from "Dragon Age Origins" returns on the third instalment with more stories to tell. Morrigan is connected to Empress Celene of Orlais which explains why she did not appear on "Dragon Age 2."
Although not a companion to the Inquisitor, Morrigan plays an important role on "Dragon Age: Inquisition." According to producer Cameron Lee, the so-called "ice queen of Dragon Age" will show more of her "human side" which could reveal details that were not directly mentioned on previous games.
Based on the official description of Morrigan, her presence and direct relation with Empress Celene caused concerns. Hints of Morrigan having the empress wrapped around her finger and possibly teaching Celene the dark arts in secret are just some of these concerns.
Dragon Age Keep Demo
Dragon Age Keep is the online service provided by BioWare to create and edit the world conditions on "Dragon Age: Inquisition" without ever playing its previous game titles. Here are some features included on the service based on the demo at PAX 2014:
- Completely free and only requires an Origin account.
- Compatibility with any modern devices capable of supporting modern browsers.
- Scans all details from past games, histories about the Warden and Hawke, achievements and more on the Origin account.
- Pick pre-made heroes and other conditions if the scan did not get sufficient details.
- Narrative animation will be presented as summary of the choices inputted from the scan.
- Supports at least 300 choices based on "Dragon Age Origins" and "Dragon Age 2."
- "Dragon Age Keep" does not support import of saves from any previous title. It serves as a tool to create a new draft for "Dragon Age: Inquisition."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- Xbox One Sales Gear Up in China And UK As October System Update Improves Hardware
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks