Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Fresh Teaser Released; 1440 x 2560 2K Screen Resolution Confirmed On Release Date
By Pavithra Rathinavel | September 2, 2014 11:19 AM EST
Samsung has been releasing a slew of teasers for the past couple of weeks. This time around, a new teaser focusing yet again on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4's S Pen stylus is out. In addition, a user agent profile pertaining to Samsung confirms the display details of the upcoming Note 3 successor. Also, the Galaxy Note 4 release date is slated for Sept. 3 in a Samsung UNPACKED event.
Samsung flags are set up at the main entrance to the Berlin fair ground before the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin in this August 28, 2012 file photo. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is emerging as a major player in its local debt market, buying more South Korean-issued bonds as it juggles a $60 billion cash pile. Samsung's push into private bank debt and government bonds underscores the challenges faced by the electronics giant in managing its massive cash holdings, with local banks reluctant to overload on short-term deposits from Samsung.
HTC Desire 816 vs. LG G3 Beat (aka LG G3 S, LG G3 Mini): Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
Nokia Lumia 530 (Dual-SIM) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Dual-SIM): Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
Freshly leaked information by Samsung's user agent profile corroborates 1,440 x 2,560 pixels screen resolution on the Galaxy Note 4. The model number pertaining to the Note 4 is SM-N920T, according to Phone Arena.
The upcoming device will reportedly come bundled with an improved S Pen stylus, USB 3.0 port, fingerprint scanner and heart rate sensor. Furthermore, the Galaxy Note 4 will be the pioneer to house Qualcomm's superior Snapdragon 805 processor, says GSM Arena.
When it comes to salient specifications, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will reportedly feature a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display packed with 2K or Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) screen resolution. The device is expected to be powered by two killer processor choices. However, the processors are allocated based on regions and will not be a choice based on user needs. This includes a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor and an octa-core Exynos 5433 processor bundled with four 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 cores in addition to four Cortex-A57 cores.
However, there is no confirmation on the RAM configuration. Different reports point to either a 3 GB or a whopping 4 GB of RAM for the Note 4. Moreover, the phablet will house a 16 MP rear-facing camera unit with dual-LED flash and Optical Image Stabilisation. In addition, the Note 3 successor is expected to come equipped with 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB of in-built storage options. Similar to other Samsung devices, the Note 4 will support microSD card for expansion up to 128 GB.
In addition to supporting the regular connectivity options, the phablet will also support NFC and Infrared port. And it will be backed by a whopping 3600 mAh to 3800 mAh battery unit. The Note 4 will run on Android OS, v4.4.3 KitKat out of the box. Notably, earlier rumours pointed to Android OS, v4.4.4 KitKat. Even though Samsung confirmed the Note 4's announcement date, there is no confirmation on the specifications/features thus far.
Interested readers should check out the latest teaser from Samsung Mobile's YouTube account:
2. Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October - [Read]
3. Nexus 9 Spotted In AnTuTu Confirming LTE, Android L, Ridiculously Powerful Tegra K1 SoC, 192-core Kepler GPU On Release Date - [Read]
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change