Addiction Rehabilitation Leader BioCorRx, Inc. Participates In San Francisco’s eMoneyShow
By Vittorio Hernandez | September 2, 2014 8:08 AM EST
Addiction rehabilitation company BioCorRx, Inc. (OTCQB: BICX) has joined more than 50 exhibitors in the eMoneyShow, which provided investors instant access to top stocks, options and ETFs that global firms are adding to their portfolios, the company said in a statement.
A man smokes marijuana outside Windsor City Hall during a gathering to welcome back marijuana advocate Marc Emery (not seen) who is released from an American prison for selling marijuana seeds in the U.S., in Windsor, Ontario August 12, 2014. Emery jailed for five years in a U.S. federal prison for shipping marijuana seeds across the border returned to his homeland on Tuesday, as laws regulating the drug in both countries have slowly been relaxed.
The statement added that the company took part in the trade show, whose onsite edition was held in San Francisco, California, from Aug 21-23, 2014. Those who attended the show in person were able to meet with BioCorRx, Inc. CEO Kent Emry, Chief Finance Officer Lourdes Felix, and Chief Operating Officer Brady Granier, as well as company founder Neil Muller.
"We are pleased at the opportunity to participate in a show featuring so many prestigious speakers and finance experts alongside a large group of well-respected companies," BioCorRx, Inc. CEO Kent Emry said.
BioCorRx, Inc. also has a virtual ebooth on the trade show Web site which features a videos and information on its Start Fresh Program and company value points. These can be viewed by users until Sept 13, 2014 by visiting www.moneyshow.com.
The show held a live web broadcast concurrent with the onsite trade show. Videos from those broadcasts will also be available on demand until Sept 13, 2014 via the eMoneyShow web site.
eMoneyShow's library consist of over 40 live webcast presentations, according to its Web site. In addition, over 40 top finance experts presented their stock picks and shared their time-tested investing and trading methods on the trade show.
Those who have signed up for eMoneyShow access gained the opportunity to download investment resources from software and tools to annual reports, white paper and videos published by investment firms.
Apart from actively taking part in trade shows, BioCorRx, Inc. has been aggressively increasing its media exposure with recent press appearances in Omaha Morning Blend and NBC Connecticut News, to name a few. BioCorRx Advisory Board Member and Start Fresh Recovery Medical Director George Fallieras often appears in these press outings to explain how the company's lead product, a biodegradable implant formulation of naltrexone, works in effective addiction treatment.
BioCorRx, Inc. has developed an innovative approach to alcohol and opioid abuse treatment called the Start Fresh Program that is believed by some experts to be a "game-changer" in the rehabilitation sector.
The Start Fresh Program is a two-tiered program used by local addiction clinics across the United States which involves an outpatient medical procedure and psycho-social coaching.
The program's first component involves an outpatient medical procedure to embed BioCorRx's biodegradable naltrexone implant under the abdominal skin and fatty tissue. The implant then delivers therapeutic levels of the antagonist drug, naltrexone, into the bloodstream which can curb one's cravings for alcohol or opioids.
The second tier of the program involves a private, one-on-one coaching program to address the specific needs of the alcoholics and addicts as well as to help him or her plan for a life free from substance abuse.
Learn more information on investment opportunities with BioCorRx, Inc. by visiting its new investor relations Web site www.BICXcorp.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Rises Again Despite Bendgate, iOS 8 Bugs; Samsung Stock At Two-Year Low
- Hong Kong Protests Cause Closure Of Banks & Instagram Outages In China
- Federal Court Orders Coles To Hang Signs For 3 Months That It Passed Off Par-Baked Bread As Fresh From The Oven
- Ello Pegged As The Anti-Facebook Social Network
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate