Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 31, 2014 11:01 AM EST
A man shared a video of his "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" but instead of receiving online praises, angry and appalled comments blasted him. In the video, the man identified as Reggie Stewart dumped a bucket of ice cold water over his head and his 10-month-old granddaughter.
According to a Mirror report, Reggie Stewart posted his "Ice Bucket Challenge" video on Facebook as proof that he completed the online challenge for ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or Lou Gehrig's disease. However, the people were shocked to see a 10-month-old baby included in the video.
In the video, Reggie Stewart is seen standing with his granddaughter Aria sitting in her high chair in front of him. Then, the grandfather picked up the grey bucket and dumped the ice cold water over his head with little Aria receiving the impact.
The report further added that the video clip was filmed in Houston and the authorities are now conducting an investigation on the video after receiving a complaint. USA Today reports that the little girl's father, Claude Dalcour, has also gone to the police to report the incident.
Dalcour shared that he was shocked when he saw what his ex-father-in-law did. "You don't do that to an infant. He should know better," Aria's father stated. Claude Dalcour, who confirmed that he is going through a nasty divorce with Aria's mother, further added that everyone he knows were also shocked and appalled with what Aria's grandfather did. Click HERE to watch video.
Thousands of viewers have seen the video as well and they expressed their anger and disgust on social media sites. Most of the comments pointed out that the "Ice Bucket Challenge" could have killed the 10-month-old baby. The report further added that there was one concerned viewer who sent the video link to the Texas Department of Children and Families to do something about it.
However, the agency has not yet confirmed if they are conducting an investigation on the case or taking action. According to a Metro report, the local police are also conducting a welfare check on the 10-month-old baby to determine if she is still in any danger or she was harmed during the "Ice Bucket Challenge." Claude Dalcour insisted that what happened to his daughter is child abuse and it is a big deal to him.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video Pregnancy News: Young Boy Reacts To Mom's 'Exasperating' Pregnancy News, Asks Mom To Buy Him Ear Plugs - [READ]
Viral Video Kevin Droniak Grandma: Teenager Shows Grandma Their Videos Together, Grandma Gives Priceless Reaction - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy