Kristen Stewart Addresses How Media Circus On Rupert Sanders Kiss Affected Her
By Annie Dee | August 31, 2014 4:48 AM EST
In the past, Kristen Stewart has apologised to the people she hurt when she was caught smooching Rupert Sanders, however at the time, she never addressed the issue of how the media circus affected her real life. She just continued to do her films and whenever she's in the public, she has preferred to kept a stoic-face, giving the impression that she is unfazed. She has finally broken her silence.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
In an interview with Vanity Fair France, Kristen Stewart admitted that the media going nuts over her and Rupert Sanders' kiss did affect her. However, she also claimed that a lot of what was written about her afterwards was not true. Because she knows what is true, she said and that she does not let the reports bother her. She said that she was never an actor that acted in a certain way to obtain the approval of the media.
"I never really thought of anything in terms of designing a career. I never tried to shape people's perspectives of me, which is something that a lot of people do. There are certain actors and artists who want to be a certain kind of actor or certain kind of artist, and I'm really not like that, the Isabella of "Twilight" film series said.
Kristen Stewart said that she has "fallen into every situation, every creative and not creative experience, that I have delved into, based on gut," and therefore, "true regret can never eat at me." She also said that it is not wrong how people consume reports about someone and based on that, how they form an opinion about that person. The actress said, "It's all a varied assortment of whatever flavors they've picked up at the newsstand or in the theater or on the Internet."
"But that literally is something that is not designed by me and so it's not something that bothers me. But I don't want to add to this already pre-existing, enormous mound of salacious bullshit that isn't real," Kritsten Stewart said.
She also told Vanity Fair France that nobody can know anyone completely. Therefore, she does not let what the media says about her affect her career that much. Kristen Stewart does not let anyone mess with her because people do not really know anything about her true personal life.
"... Nobody knows what the fuck is going on. You're going to die. You're going to lay next to the people that you know the most in life, the people that you're going to grow old with. But you're going to lay next to them in the middle of the night deeply curious about them and who they are, because nobody fucking knows anything," she said.
Kristen Stewart's stellar role in "Cloud of Sils Maria" proves she did not let all the ruckus over her in the past years affect her acting chops. It has been reported that she and Rupert Sanders have dropped out from the upcoming "Snow White and the Huntsman" prequel, "The Hunstman."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L