Kristen Stewart Addresses How Media Circus On Rupert Sanders Kiss Affected Her
By Annie Dee | August 31, 2014 4:48 AM EST
In the past, Kristen Stewart has apologised to the people she hurt when she was caught smooching Rupert Sanders, however at the time, she never addressed the issue of how the media circus affected her real life. She just continued to do her films and whenever she's in the public, she has preferred to kept a stoic-face, giving the impression that she is unfazed. She has finally broken her silence.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
In an interview with Vanity Fair France, Kristen Stewart admitted that the media going nuts over her and Rupert Sanders' kiss did affect her. However, she also claimed that a lot of what was written about her afterwards was not true. Because she knows what is true, she said and that she does not let the reports bother her. She said that she was never an actor that acted in a certain way to obtain the approval of the media.
"I never really thought of anything in terms of designing a career. I never tried to shape people's perspectives of me, which is something that a lot of people do. There are certain actors and artists who want to be a certain kind of actor or certain kind of artist, and I'm really not like that, the Isabella of "Twilight" film series said.
Kristen Stewart said that she has "fallen into every situation, every creative and not creative experience, that I have delved into, based on gut," and therefore, "true regret can never eat at me." She also said that it is not wrong how people consume reports about someone and based on that, how they form an opinion about that person. The actress said, "It's all a varied assortment of whatever flavors they've picked up at the newsstand or in the theater or on the Internet."
"But that literally is something that is not designed by me and so it's not something that bothers me. But I don't want to add to this already pre-existing, enormous mound of salacious bullshit that isn't real," Kritsten Stewart said.
She also told Vanity Fair France that nobody can know anyone completely. Therefore, she does not let what the media says about her affect her career that much. Kristen Stewart does not let anyone mess with her because people do not really know anything about her true personal life.
"... Nobody knows what the fuck is going on. You're going to die. You're going to lay next to the people that you know the most in life, the people that you're going to grow old with. But you're going to lay next to them in the middle of the night deeply curious about them and who they are, because nobody fucking knows anything," she said.
Kristen Stewart's stellar role in "Cloud of Sils Maria" proves she did not let all the ruckus over her in the past years affect her acting chops. It has been reported that she and Rupert Sanders have dropped out from the upcoming "Snow White and the Huntsman" prequel, "The Hunstman."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop