'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo To Have A Makeout Scene, Speculations Suggest Enzo and Caroline Get Cozy In New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 31, 2014 12:04 AM EST
With Enzo (Michael Malarkey) back from the Other Side, fans are excited to find out what kind of trouble the vampire will bring in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. Actor Michael Malarkey, 31, teased in an interview that the viewers have a lot to look forward to with Enzo.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien: 'Teen Wolf' Stars Recall First Impressions, How They Bonded And Became Friends On And Off The Camera
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Actress Danielle Campbell Talks About Character Davina, Young Powerful Witch To Be A Badass In New Season
The American-British actor revealed in a CelebTV interview that the brand new season of the CW TV series will kick off with a vengeance. Malarkey further teased that the first scripts of "The Vampire Diaries" are really good.
When asked if his vampire character will be romantically involved with someone, Michael Malarkey revealed that Enzo will have a makeout scene. "I can't tell you with who, but that's going to make everybody go nuts," the actor stated.
Malarkey further teased that his character, Enzo, had a couple of flirtatious scenes with a certain "Vampire Diaries" character. Speculations were quick to suggest that Enzo will get cozy with Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola) in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6.
Enzo and Caroline showed on-screen chemistry in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, episode 17 titled "Rescue Me" when the two characters went on a road trip to find Stefan's (Paul Wesley) doppelganger, Tom Avery. Some TVD fans found the pairing interesting and hoped there will be more scenes between the two.
However, the makeout scene will not be one of them. Michael Malarkey confirmed that he will only have a couple of great little scenes with Caroline. "I think the dynamic between Enzo and Caroline is great," the actor shared.
The CW Network released the "Bite Back" trailer to tease the fans on what will happen in the premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The latest spoiler reports revealed as well that Stefan Salvatore will not be near Mystic Falls when the new season kicks off.
According to a TV Guide spoiler report, Stefan will find himself a new home and a new profession. Another character that will also find a job in the new season is the resurrected Original vampire Alaric Saltzman (Matt Davis).
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 premiere episode titled "I'll Remember" is scheduled to air on Thursday night, Oct. 2, at 8 p.m. ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan To Have A New Profession And Home In New Season Premiere Episode 'I'll Remember' - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Donates TVD Atlanta Set Visit For Charity - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Teaser Trailer Shows Damon Telling Grieving Elena To Move On [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date