Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 30, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, Sookie and Bill of HBO's "True Blood" series, have revealed what they took as mementos from the set of "True Blood," which wrapped-up its seven-year long season with an episode titled "Thank You."
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22.
In an interview with Peter Travers of ABC's Popcorn, Stephen prompted Anna to say that she took him [her husband] home from the set of "True Blood." "She kept me," Stephen joked when Travers wanted to know from Anna what she kept from the set of the vampire drama series that recently aired its final episode.
"I got this cute English dude. And I got to take him home. That was fun," Anna said. And, Stephen joked that the permission was taken from the producers.
Stephen and Anna, who first met on the set of "True Blood," walked down the aisle in August 2010. The couple were dating since filming the pilot episode of "True Blood." The couple announced their engagement in 2009. Anna and Bill are parents to Charlie and Poppy.
Anna said to Travers that she took home all of her consumes and not the props, as Sookie does not have something like that.
Stephen wanted to take home the big yellow Post-It on Bill's desk, which weighs 600 pounds, and the producers were happy to know that. "The producers are like, 'Great! That means we don't have to move it,' 'cause it really is that heavy. ... So I said, 'I might let that one go, too.' Now they've got to work it out themselves!" Stephen said to Travers.
In "True Blood," series finale, Sookie and Bill did not get their happy ending. Sookie helped Bill push a stake in his heart, which turned him into a puddle of blood. At the end of the series, Sookie was married and pregnant, and living a normal, happy, family life that Bill had wished for her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage