Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 30, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, Sookie and Bill of HBO's "True Blood" series, have revealed what they took as mementos from the set of "True Blood," which wrapped-up its seven-year long season with an episode titled "Thank You."
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22.
In an interview with Peter Travers of ABC's Popcorn, Stephen prompted Anna to say that she took him [her husband] home from the set of "True Blood." "She kept me," Stephen joked when Travers wanted to know from Anna what she kept from the set of the vampire drama series that recently aired its final episode.
"I got this cute English dude. And I got to take him home. That was fun," Anna said. And, Stephen joked that the permission was taken from the producers.
Stephen and Anna, who first met on the set of "True Blood," walked down the aisle in August 2010. The couple were dating since filming the pilot episode of "True Blood." The couple announced their engagement in 2009. Anna and Bill are parents to Charlie and Poppy.
Anna said to Travers that she took home all of her consumes and not the props, as Sookie does not have something like that.
Stephen wanted to take home the big yellow Post-It on Bill's desk, which weighs 600 pounds, and the producers were happy to know that. "The producers are like, 'Great! That means we don't have to move it,' 'cause it really is that heavy. ... So I said, 'I might let that one go, too.' Now they've got to work it out themselves!" Stephen said to Travers.
In "True Blood," series finale, Sookie and Bill did not get their happy ending. Sookie helped Bill push a stake in his heart, which turned him into a puddle of blood. At the end of the series, Sookie was married and pregnant, and living a normal, happy, family life that Bill had wished for her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand