Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 30, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, Sookie and Bill of HBO's "True Blood" series, have revealed what they took as mementos from the set of "True Blood," which wrapped-up its seven-year long season with an episode titled "Thank You."
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22.
In an interview with Peter Travers of ABC's Popcorn, Stephen prompted Anna to say that she took him [her husband] home from the set of "True Blood." "She kept me," Stephen joked when Travers wanted to know from Anna what she kept from the set of the vampire drama series that recently aired its final episode.
"I got this cute English dude. And I got to take him home. That was fun," Anna said. And, Stephen joked that the permission was taken from the producers.
Stephen and Anna, who first met on the set of "True Blood," walked down the aisle in August 2010. The couple were dating since filming the pilot episode of "True Blood." The couple announced their engagement in 2009. Anna and Bill are parents to Charlie and Poppy.
Anna said to Travers that she took home all of her consumes and not the props, as Sookie does not have something like that.
Stephen wanted to take home the big yellow Post-It on Bill's desk, which weighs 600 pounds, and the producers were happy to know that. "The producers are like, 'Great! That means we don't have to move it,' 'cause it really is that heavy. ... So I said, 'I might let that one go, too.' Now they've got to work it out themselves!" Stephen said to Travers.
In "True Blood," series finale, Sookie and Bill did not get their happy ending. Sookie helped Bill push a stake in his heart, which turned him into a puddle of blood. At the end of the series, Sookie was married and pregnant, and living a normal, happy, family life that Bill had wished for her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight