Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 30, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, Sookie and Bill of HBO's "True Blood" series, have revealed what they took as mementos from the set of "True Blood," which wrapped-up its seven-year long season with an episode titled "Thank You."
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22.
In an interview with Peter Travers of ABC's Popcorn, Stephen prompted Anna to say that she took him [her husband] home from the set of "True Blood." "She kept me," Stephen joked when Travers wanted to know from Anna what she kept from the set of the vampire drama series that recently aired its final episode.
"I got this cute English dude. And I got to take him home. That was fun," Anna said. And, Stephen joked that the permission was taken from the producers.
Stephen and Anna, who first met on the set of "True Blood," walked down the aisle in August 2010. The couple were dating since filming the pilot episode of "True Blood." The couple announced their engagement in 2009. Anna and Bill are parents to Charlie and Poppy.
Anna said to Travers that she took home all of her consumes and not the props, as Sookie does not have something like that.
Stephen wanted to take home the big yellow Post-It on Bill's desk, which weighs 600 pounds, and the producers were happy to know that. "The producers are like, 'Great! That means we don't have to move it,' 'cause it really is that heavy. ... So I said, 'I might let that one go, too.' Now they've got to work it out themselves!" Stephen said to Travers.
In "True Blood," series finale, Sookie and Bill did not get their happy ending. Sookie helped Bill push a stake in his heart, which turned him into a puddle of blood. At the end of the series, Sookie was married and pregnant, and living a normal, happy, family life that Bill had wished for her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast