Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 30, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, Sookie and Bill of HBO's "True Blood" series, have revealed what they took as mementos from the set of "True Blood," which wrapped-up its seven-year long season with an episode titled "Thank You."
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22.
In an interview with Peter Travers of ABC's Popcorn, Stephen prompted Anna to say that she took him [her husband] home from the set of "True Blood." "She kept me," Stephen joked when Travers wanted to know from Anna what she kept from the set of the vampire drama series that recently aired its final episode.
"I got this cute English dude. And I got to take him home. That was fun," Anna said. And, Stephen joked that the permission was taken from the producers.
Stephen and Anna, who first met on the set of "True Blood," walked down the aisle in August 2010. The couple were dating since filming the pilot episode of "True Blood." The couple announced their engagement in 2009. Anna and Bill are parents to Charlie and Poppy.
Anna said to Travers that she took home all of her consumes and not the props, as Sookie does not have something like that.
Stephen wanted to take home the big yellow Post-It on Bill's desk, which weighs 600 pounds, and the producers were happy to know that. "The producers are like, 'Great! That means we don't have to move it,' 'cause it really is that heavy. ... So I said, 'I might let that one go, too.' Now they've got to work it out themselves!" Stephen said to Travers.
In "True Blood," series finale, Sookie and Bill did not get their happy ending. Sookie helped Bill push a stake in his heart, which turned him into a puddle of blood. At the end of the series, Sookie was married and pregnant, and living a normal, happy, family life that Bill had wished for her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best