Premier League: Man City's Aguero Keen On Helping Boyhood Club
By Mark Wayne Eubank | August 30, 2014 3:15 PM EST
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is keen on helping his boyhood club Independiente by moving back after his term at the Etihad.
The Argentina international made his mark with the Rojo before catching Atletico Madrid's attention and making an £18million move in 2006.
Manchester City's Sergio Aguero celebrates after scoring a goal against Newcastle United during their English Premier League soccer match at St James' Park in Newcastle upon Tyne, northern England August 17, 2014.
"I have always said that I am going to return to Independiente while I am physically fit," said the 26-year-old.
"I am sure that once my contract has ended at City I am going to return."
"I don't want to return at an age when everything will cost me too much."
He is tied with the Sky Blues until 2019 and will be 31 years old when his contract expires.
Meanwhile, he also expressed concerns about the club's facilities, as players have to experience hardships in training in one of Argentina's biggest and oldest clubs.
"I want to see how the dressing rooms are and all what they need," he added.
"When it rains, they can't train."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Believes Wilshere's Performance Against City Not Enough For Man Utd Legend Paul Scholes
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date