'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Actress Danielle Campbell Talks About Character Davina, Young Powerful Witch To Be A Badass In New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 30, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Actress Danielle Campbell teased in an interview that the fans will see a different Davina Claire in "The Originals" Season 2. The 19-year-old CW star teased her character, Davina, will no longer allow people telling her where to hide or what to do now that she has grown up and embraced her powers as a witch making her a badass in the upcoming new season.
Davina Claire (Danielle Campbell) was introduced as Marcel's (Charles Michael Davis) secret weapon in "The Originals" Season 1. In an exclusive SheKnows interview, actress Danielle Campbell teased that her character will be taking charge of her life in "The Originals" Season 2.
It means Davina will no longer allow people to use, betray and hurt her. Danielle Campbell shared that her character becomes quite a badass and she is really excited to play that part in the CW TVseries. The young actress added that the arrival of new characters in "The Originals" Season 2 will also amplify Davina's badass level.
One proof that Davina can take charge of things is with the resurrected Original vampire hunter Mikael Mikaelson (Sebastian Roché). The finale episode of "The Originals" Season 1 showed Davina controlling Mikael until the time comes for her to let him go in order to kill her enemies.
In "The Originals" Season 2, the young actress assured the fans that the scenes between Davina and Mikael will be interesting and funny. Campbell teased that Mikael and Davina will have entertaining bickering scenes since both characters will have a hard time putting up with each other.
Danielle Campbell further revealed in the interview that she would love for her character to do some fight scenes in "The Originals." The actress thinks Davina could be a kick-ass fighter and the work experience would be awesome and fun.
According to Danielle Campbell, fans should keep an eye out for "The Originals" Season 2, episode 3. The actress added that the new season's fourth and fifth episode will be interesting as well because of the intense scenes filmed in it.
It looks like Davina can survive in New Orleans even though CW Network's official teaser trailer for "The Originals" Season 2 tease that the city is a vicious place to live in because enemies are everywhere. For Davina, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is an enemy that she wants to take down after the Original hybrid killed her "best friend" Tim (Shane Coffey).
"The Originals" Season 2 premiere is scheduled to air on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Promo Trailer Teases Klaus and Marcel Team Up in New Season [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Casting News: Producers Searching For Actress To Portray New Character Ingrid - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Devious Maids Actor Colin Woodell to Portray Badass Werewolf Aiden in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation