'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Actress Danielle Campbell Talks About Character Davina, Young Powerful Witch To Be A Badass In New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 30, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Actress Danielle Campbell teased in an interview that the fans will see a different Davina Claire in "The Originals" Season 2. The 19-year-old CW star teased her character, Davina, will no longer allow people telling her where to hide or what to do now that she has grown up and embraced her powers as a witch making her a badass in the upcoming new season.
Davina Claire (Danielle Campbell) was introduced as Marcel's (Charles Michael Davis) secret weapon in "The Originals" Season 1. In an exclusive SheKnows interview, actress Danielle Campbell teased that her character will be taking charge of her life in "The Originals" Season 2.
It means Davina will no longer allow people to use, betray and hurt her. Danielle Campbell shared that her character becomes quite a badass and she is really excited to play that part in the CW TVseries. The young actress added that the arrival of new characters in "The Originals" Season 2 will also amplify Davina's badass level.
One proof that Davina can take charge of things is with the resurrected Original vampire hunter Mikael Mikaelson (Sebastian Roché). The finale episode of "The Originals" Season 1 showed Davina controlling Mikael until the time comes for her to let him go in order to kill her enemies.
In "The Originals" Season 2, the young actress assured the fans that the scenes between Davina and Mikael will be interesting and funny. Campbell teased that Mikael and Davina will have entertaining bickering scenes since both characters will have a hard time putting up with each other.
Danielle Campbell further revealed in the interview that she would love for her character to do some fight scenes in "The Originals." The actress thinks Davina could be a kick-ass fighter and the work experience would be awesome and fun.
According to Danielle Campbell, fans should keep an eye out for "The Originals" Season 2, episode 3. The actress added that the new season's fourth and fifth episode will be interesting as well because of the intense scenes filmed in it.
It looks like Davina can survive in New Orleans even though CW Network's official teaser trailer for "The Originals" Season 2 tease that the city is a vicious place to live in because enemies are everywhere. For Davina, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is an enemy that she wants to take down after the Original hybrid killed her "best friend" Tim (Shane Coffey).
"The Originals" Season 2 premiere is scheduled to air on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Promo Trailer Teases Klaus and Marcel Team Up in New Season [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Casting News: Producers Searching For Actress To Portray New Character Ingrid - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Devious Maids Actor Colin Woodell to Portray Badass Werewolf Aiden in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy