Vanessa Hudgens Takes Some Time Off Ftom Her Music To Surprise Cancer Patient At His Prom
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Vanessa Hudgens has taken some time off her busy schedule to surprise a fan, who is a cancer patient, at his prom. The fan was pleasantly surprised and was unable to contain his happiness and posted pictures of himself and Vanessa on his Instagram page.
Actress Vanessa Hudgens from Disney's High School Musical 1 and 2 arrives at the 2007 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California in this November 18, 2007 file photo. Hudgens is being sued by a producer Johnny Vieira, who claims she reneged on a deal to share her earnings with him after he helped make her a star, according to a lawsuit filed August 12, 2008.
Cesar Guerrero, 17, is currently battling cancer. The Art of Elysium, an art charity, decided to throw for him a very special prom night party that he would not forget. They sent an invitation to Vanessa Hudgens, who learned from the charity that she is Cesar's celebrity crush, to be his special surprise on the said night. E! Online reports that the "High School Musical" star was more than willing to do the whole thing.
Hudgens, "volunteered to make a surprise appearance and make his night extra special," shared a source to E! Online. "She dressed up, spent most of the night dancing with the kids and took countless photos with fans. [Cesar] told me it was the best night of his life."
The young student was obviously happy about the surprise. He later posted pictures of himself and the star together on his Instagram. One of the picture shows them smiling, while the other shows Vanessa giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you so much for coming to my special prom," wrote Cesar regarding the pictures. "It was really nice getting to know you and to dance with you. It really meant a lot to me that you took your time off and come to my prom. I love you so much. to all my friends to make you jealous here's a picture with my bb."
Vanessa Hudgens recently admitted to Flaunt Magazine that she is busy making new music, with her best friend, but did not reveal the identity of the friend. She also shared her own life challenges. She shared that it was difficult for her while growing up because of her insecurities. She shared that she deliberately hid behind a mask and wore ugly clothes so that no one would pay attention to her. Now, the very confident actress and the trendsetter admitted that it took a lot of energy to be herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage