Vanessa Hudgens Takes Some Time Off Ftom Her Music To Surprise Cancer Patient At His Prom
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Vanessa Hudgens has taken some time off her busy schedule to surprise a fan, who is a cancer patient, at his prom. The fan was pleasantly surprised and was unable to contain his happiness and posted pictures of himself and Vanessa on his Instagram page.
Actress Vanessa Hudgens from Disney's High School Musical 1 and 2 arrives at the 2007 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California in this November 18, 2007 file photo. Hudgens is being sued by a producer Johnny Vieira, who claims she reneged on a deal to share her earnings with him after he helped make her a star, according to a lawsuit filed August 12, 2008.
Cesar Guerrero, 17, is currently battling cancer. The Art of Elysium, an art charity, decided to throw for him a very special prom night party that he would not forget. They sent an invitation to Vanessa Hudgens, who learned from the charity that she is Cesar's celebrity crush, to be his special surprise on the said night. E! Online reports that the "High School Musical" star was more than willing to do the whole thing.
Hudgens, "volunteered to make a surprise appearance and make his night extra special," shared a source to E! Online. "She dressed up, spent most of the night dancing with the kids and took countless photos with fans. [Cesar] told me it was the best night of his life."
The young student was obviously happy about the surprise. He later posted pictures of himself and the star together on his Instagram. One of the picture shows them smiling, while the other shows Vanessa giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you so much for coming to my special prom," wrote Cesar regarding the pictures. "It was really nice getting to know you and to dance with you. It really meant a lot to me that you took your time off and come to my prom. I love you so much. to all my friends to make you jealous here's a picture with my bb."
Vanessa Hudgens recently admitted to Flaunt Magazine that she is busy making new music, with her best friend, but did not reveal the identity of the friend. She also shared her own life challenges. She shared that it was difficult for her while growing up because of her insecurities. She shared that she deliberately hid behind a mask and wore ugly clothes so that no one would pay attention to her. Now, the very confident actress and the trendsetter admitted that it took a lot of energy to be herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan