Vanessa Hudgens Takes Some Time Off Ftom Her Music To Surprise Cancer Patient At His Prom
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 1:28 PM EST
Vanessa Hudgens has taken some time off her busy schedule to surprise a fan, who is a cancer patient, at his prom. The fan was pleasantly surprised and was unable to contain his happiness and posted pictures of himself and Vanessa on his Instagram page.
Actress Vanessa Hudgens from Disney's High School Musical 1 and 2 arrives at the 2007 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California in this November 18, 2007 file photo. Hudgens is being sued by a producer Johnny Vieira, who claims she reneged on a deal to share her earnings with him after he helped make her a star, according to a lawsuit filed August 12, 2008.
Cesar Guerrero, 17, is currently battling cancer. The Art of Elysium, an art charity, decided to throw for him a very special prom night party that he would not forget. They sent an invitation to Vanessa Hudgens, who learned from the charity that she is Cesar's celebrity crush, to be his special surprise on the said night. E! Online reports that the "High School Musical" star was more than willing to do the whole thing.
Hudgens, "volunteered to make a surprise appearance and make his night extra special," shared a source to E! Online. "She dressed up, spent most of the night dancing with the kids and took countless photos with fans. [Cesar] told me it was the best night of his life."
The young student was obviously happy about the surprise. He later posted pictures of himself and the star together on his Instagram. One of the picture shows them smiling, while the other shows Vanessa giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you so much for coming to my special prom," wrote Cesar regarding the pictures. "It was really nice getting to know you and to dance with you. It really meant a lot to me that you took your time off and come to my prom. I love you so much. to all my friends to make you jealous here's a picture with my bb."
Vanessa Hudgens recently admitted to Flaunt Magazine that she is busy making new music, with her best friend, but did not reveal the identity of the friend. She also shared her own life challenges. She shared that it was difficult for her while growing up because of her insecurities. She shared that she deliberately hid behind a mask and wore ugly clothes so that no one would pay attention to her. Now, the very confident actress and the trendsetter admitted that it took a lot of energy to be herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy