Angelina Jolie Shows Her Wedding Ring, Reports To Work Soon After Super-Secret Wedding -- Reports
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 30, 2014 12:47 PM EST
Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt recently got married in a secret wedding ceremony in presence of their kids, a few friends and family members. Rather than enjoying her honeymoon period, the actress, 39, was spotted reporting to work. Angelina is currently shooting for her new film "By the Sea" in Malta. She is cast opposite her husband, 50, Brad, in this film. Angelina was seen wearing her wedding ring.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for a special Maleficent Costume Display at Kensington Palace in London May 8, 2014. "Maleficent" is the upcoming Disney film starring Jolie and Kensington Palace is the official residence of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
According to E! Online, Angelina reported to work "dressed in all black." She was seen sporting sunglasses and a big, black hat and carrying a big bag. [CHECK The PHOTO HERE]. The report said that the actress looked "happy" as she got on a boat to get to her filming location. There was nothing flashy about her look, except the ring on her finger.
Mail Online has reported that she went to work, flashing her wedding ring. It is being reported that Angelina's ring has been designed by her and Brad's friend, Robert Procop. He also designed her engagement ring. [CHECK THE PHOTO HERE]
The couple got married in a private ceremony, last weekend, at Château Miraval in France. They got married in a small chapel. A local judge from California, who also signed on their marriage licence, conducted the ceremony, according to E! Online.
Earlier in May, Angelina told Extra that Brad is "my family. He's not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he's my family now... We have history and work hard to make it great. We don't kind of relax about it and take each other for granted, so like everybody, we have our challenges, but we're fighting to make it great."
Meanwhile, Us Weekly has reported that Angelina has written "By the Sea" and she is directing the movie, as well. Citing a source, the report said that Brad and his wife are going to film some "crazy sex scenes" for the film, which may possibly be the last acting role of Angelina.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand