'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
By Ryan Inoyori | August 30, 2014 12:00 PM EST
BioWare now offers two game supports for players of "Dragon Age Inquisition". One is about importing, drafting and creation of world conditions and the other is more multiplayer experience with friends.
Dragon Age Keep for Dragon Age Inquisition
Players will normally require save files from completed gameplays of "Dragon Age Origins" and "Dragon Age 2" in order to set customised world conditions on "Dragon Age Inquisition." Fortunately, BioWare developed the "Dragon Age Keep" for DAI which allows players not only edit and correct necessary world conditions from previous games but also create custom-built conditions for DAI without playing "Dragon Age Origins" or "Dragon Age 2."
"Dragon Age Keep" is currently in beta stage and expected to become available one month before the official release of "Dragon Age Inquisition." Here are some important details of what players will get from the service:
1. "Dragon Age Keep" runs to any platform capable of using modern browsers such as PCs, tablets and smartphones.
2. It does not rely on a specific platform to be used and only requires an Origin account.
3. It does not require any save file imports from previous "Dragon Age" games. Create and customisation of the DAI world depends on the player.
4. It is an online-based service and completely which can only be accessed by an Origin account.
5. Use of "Dragon Age Keep" is 100 per cent free of charge.
6. 300 choices are available to create specific world conditions.
7. Up to five world states can be saved using the service.
Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer Mode
BioWare developed an online multiplayer mode designed for "Dragon Age Inquisition" and according to the official game Web site - it supports up to four players experiencing cooperative gameplay.
Unlike the single-player mode on DAI, multiplayer mode offers a different storyline separated from the offline mode. Most common gaming experience on the multiplayer mode includes action-packed dungeon crawling quests, fast-paced matches which requires strategic combat, tactical class combat, extensive looting and crafting systems.
Below are the relations of DAI single-player and multiplayer modes:
1. Multiplayer mode is not required to get the full experience on single-player mode.
2. Single-player features support of three specialists who can send agents to missions and these agents are represented by multiplayer characters.
3. Ending on the single-player mode is not affected by the multiplayer mode.
4. In-game purchases are going to be available for the multiplayer mode.
BioWare added the multiplayer mode for "Dragon Age Inquisition" as a way to help players master strategy, tactics and combat skills with friends by using a party-based adventure similar to what most online RPG games offer today. "Dragon Age Inquisition" is available for pre-orders starting on November 18 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- 'World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Players Can Get The Free Character Boost Now And Still Upgrade To The Collector's Edition On Nov. 13, 2014, Plus The Horde Chopper Mount Will Only Be Available Until Sept. 30, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order