Adam Levine Says Marriage Makes Him Feel More Masculine
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Adam Levine recently got married to supermodel Behati Prinsloo in Cabo San Lucas and he's feeling the changes. The "Maroon 5's" frontman and "The X Factor" judge is obviously quite happy being a husband. The singer said a lot changed, but in a good way. He added that he's feeling more masculine.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"I think it does change, but in a great way because ... you feel like a man or something, it's weird," explains Adam on an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "The relationship doesn't change, but you feel slightly more masculine. I feel like from a man's perspective ... at the end of the day, if you're with the right person, the guy is supposed to feel like, I think, a little bit more of a man."
Asked whether a baby will enter the picture soon, Adam said yes but not anytime soon. "I don't know," answers Adam to the probing question. "We're definitely going to do it, I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible. I don't know when we're going to do it. We can't do it right now. I think it's absolutely in the works for some future date."
While a baby is set to enter on a much later date, the newlyweds are currently more focused on getting the right home to share together. Property records revealed that Prinsloo already sold her bachelorette pad for $1.65 million to another fashion model.
The NY Daily News claims that Prinsloo and Levine are going around SoHo looking for that perfect home together. They are said to be interested in a 2,700-square-foot SoHo loft with 13-foot ceilings that is on the market for $4.55 million. The location is said to convenient and accessible. It's near the major subways and great establishments. The said house is said to have 3 bedrooms and 2 big bathrooms.
Meanwhile, Adam Levine is still holding on to his Beverly Hills home, which he bought back in October 2012 for $4.83 million. Time will tell if he would put it out on the market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop