Adam Levine Says Marriage Makes Him Feel More Masculine
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Adam Levine recently got married to supermodel Behati Prinsloo in Cabo San Lucas and he's feeling the changes. The "Maroon 5's" frontman and "The X Factor" judge is obviously quite happy being a husband. The singer said a lot changed, but in a good way. He added that he's feeling more masculine.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"I think it does change, but in a great way because ... you feel like a man or something, it's weird," explains Adam on an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "The relationship doesn't change, but you feel slightly more masculine. I feel like from a man's perspective ... at the end of the day, if you're with the right person, the guy is supposed to feel like, I think, a little bit more of a man."
Asked whether a baby will enter the picture soon, Adam said yes but not anytime soon. "I don't know," answers Adam to the probing question. "We're definitely going to do it, I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible. I don't know when we're going to do it. We can't do it right now. I think it's absolutely in the works for some future date."
While a baby is set to enter on a much later date, the newlyweds are currently more focused on getting the right home to share together. Property records revealed that Prinsloo already sold her bachelorette pad for $1.65 million to another fashion model.
The NY Daily News claims that Prinsloo and Levine are going around SoHo looking for that perfect home together. They are said to be interested in a 2,700-square-foot SoHo loft with 13-foot ceilings that is on the market for $4.55 million. The location is said to convenient and accessible. It's near the major subways and great establishments. The said house is said to have 3 bedrooms and 2 big bathrooms.
Meanwhile, Adam Levine is still holding on to his Beverly Hills home, which he bought back in October 2012 for $4.83 million. Time will tell if he would put it out on the market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide