Adam Levine Says Marriage Makes Him Feel More Masculine
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Adam Levine recently got married to supermodel Behati Prinsloo in Cabo San Lucas and he's feeling the changes. The "Maroon 5's" frontman and "The X Factor" judge is obviously quite happy being a husband. The singer said a lot changed, but in a good way. He added that he's feeling more masculine.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"I think it does change, but in a great way because ... you feel like a man or something, it's weird," explains Adam on an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "The relationship doesn't change, but you feel slightly more masculine. I feel like from a man's perspective ... at the end of the day, if you're with the right person, the guy is supposed to feel like, I think, a little bit more of a man."
Asked whether a baby will enter the picture soon, Adam said yes but not anytime soon. "I don't know," answers Adam to the probing question. "We're definitely going to do it, I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible. I don't know when we're going to do it. We can't do it right now. I think it's absolutely in the works for some future date."
While a baby is set to enter on a much later date, the newlyweds are currently more focused on getting the right home to share together. Property records revealed that Prinsloo already sold her bachelorette pad for $1.65 million to another fashion model.
The NY Daily News claims that Prinsloo and Levine are going around SoHo looking for that perfect home together. They are said to be interested in a 2,700-square-foot SoHo loft with 13-foot ceilings that is on the market for $4.55 million. The location is said to convenient and accessible. It's near the major subways and great establishments. The said house is said to have 3 bedrooms and 2 big bathrooms.
Meanwhile, Adam Levine is still holding on to his Beverly Hills home, which he bought back in October 2012 for $4.83 million. Time will tell if he would put it out on the market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage