Adam Levine Says Marriage Makes Him Feel More Masculine
By Annie Dee | August 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Adam Levine recently got married to supermodel Behati Prinsloo in Cabo San Lucas and he's feeling the changes. The "Maroon 5's" frontman and "The X Factor" judge is obviously quite happy being a husband. The singer said a lot changed, but in a good way. He added that he's feeling more masculine.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"I think it does change, but in a great way because ... you feel like a man or something, it's weird," explains Adam on an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "The relationship doesn't change, but you feel slightly more masculine. I feel like from a man's perspective ... at the end of the day, if you're with the right person, the guy is supposed to feel like, I think, a little bit more of a man."
Asked whether a baby will enter the picture soon, Adam said yes but not anytime soon. "I don't know," answers Adam to the probing question. "We're definitely going to do it, I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible. I don't know when we're going to do it. We can't do it right now. I think it's absolutely in the works for some future date."
While a baby is set to enter on a much later date, the newlyweds are currently more focused on getting the right home to share together. Property records revealed that Prinsloo already sold her bachelorette pad for $1.65 million to another fashion model.
The NY Daily News claims that Prinsloo and Levine are going around SoHo looking for that perfect home together. They are said to be interested in a 2,700-square-foot SoHo loft with 13-foot ceilings that is on the market for $4.55 million. The location is said to convenient and accessible. It's near the major subways and great establishments. The said house is said to have 3 bedrooms and 2 big bathrooms.
Meanwhile, Adam Levine is still holding on to his Beverly Hills home, which he bought back in October 2012 for $4.83 million. Time will tell if he would put it out on the market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone